RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, her USP appeared to be pictures of flowers or gelato cones. Yesterday it was some bread from Waitrose. Soon it will be baby in the butler sink. But it will be tricky to catch those pictures without help and until the baby can sit up,

Reactions: 3
Yeah, our USP appeared to be pictures of flowers or gelato cones. Yesterday it was some bread from Waitrose. Soon it will be baby in the butler sink. But it will be tricky to catch those pictures without help and until the baby can sit up,
I hate the way she has to show off where things are from. She didn’t need to leave the bloody bread in the wrapper. She’s such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1F150CD8-B407-4018-ACAB-7BF8C0870326.jpeg At least she got the baby in it correctly now.
“If you are thinking about it, oh my gosh do it, with lashings of ginger beer, gelato, blooms and a glut of courgettes”

• Haha
Breast size has no impact on breastfeeding
Thank you for putting us right 🙄 people were possibly referring to the lack of size increase which is common in those early weeks of breast feeding. She doesn’t have huge bazookas. Evidently

• Haha
What I hate about insta - have a look at a diaryofahomebird latest insta post. Rvk influence equals dull boring content.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I bet the owners of those houses get fed up! I swear I see those front doors on Insta at least once a week!

Oh no! She has put the baby in a head band. Is there anything more common than a newborn in a headband: that and when people put shoes on newborns.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SHE EVEN HAS GINGER HUSBAND!!!!
I have just looked and now I’m hooked!
#She has this things with:
Tiles
Peonies
Lisbon
Boden
Columbia Road market
Hydrangeas

It’s quite a sad account really, the need to copy, the need to be the same.

I wonder if her dad had a photocopier company?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

What I hate about insta - have a look at a diaryofahomebird latest insta post. Rvk influence equals dull boring content.
I’m blaming you 😂😂

• Haha
I have just looked and now I’m hooked!
#She has this things with:
Tiles
Peonies
Lisbon
Boden
Columbia Road market
Hydrangeas
Don’t forget the gelato shot
And pumpkin farm visit
And making a heart in front of the Christmas tree with two candy canes

🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.