RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit, if I had a partner who said "can you look after the baby as well as work whilst j get a pedicure done, I'd tell them no!" Surely it could be done whilst she is with her mum maybe?

Reactions: 3
I have to admit, if I had a partner who said "can you look after the baby as well as work whilst j get a pedicure done, I'd tell them no!" Surely it could be done whilst she is with her mum maybe?
She’s posted that pic for us. Because we discussed if he actually worked at all 🤣

Reactions: 4
Exactly. We are actually providing a public service you know 🤣 we help these influencers improve themselves 👍🏻
That what I like to think of us all as. Their conscious 😉

On a different note, has anyone seen blossoming birds and all that’s pretty today? Both off on a gifted holiday for the new centerparks that has opened. 🙄 I’m so done with this side of Instagram. A) it’s so cringe and boring seeing all these ‘influencers’ off on the same holiday and B) centerparks charge an absolute fortune for breaks in the school holidays. Like bordering on extortionate. Last time I looked it was over £1,000 for 4 nights this time of year 😳 So they’re happy to rip off hardworking parents, and penalise them by forcing them to fork out twice the price if they want to go in the school holidays, but then they can throw free holidays at these instagrammers who can more than afford it? Has anyone seen all that’s pretty’s new build? There has been NO expense spared on that house! Yet she gets free holidays left right and centre. I think watergate bay was the last one with Joules. It honestly boils my piss!!!! 🤬
They will have to surgically remove Anna from up L-A’s backside

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow. We should be so proud of ourselves, we are pretty much writing her content these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noticed that our Reb is following Elvie breast pump. Latest gadget to try and blag.

Also - any guesses who is also “liking” Elvie’s posts?? Only our NI Anna too 🙄

She posted a story the other day saying she'd received both the Elvie pump AND a double Medela pump as #gifts. You know, just in case one pump isn't enough. 🙄🙄🙄 Ridiculous considering the price for both would be close to £600!

Reactions: 3
She posted a story the other day saying she'd received both the Elvie pump AND a double Medela pump as #gifts. You know, just in case one pump isn't enough. 🙄🙄🙄 Ridiculous considering the price for both would be close to £600!
I see, I must have missed that #gifted news.
Thank you

Reactions: 2
On a different note, has anyone seen blossoming birds and all that’s pretty today? Both off on a gifted holiday for the new centerparks that has opened. 🙄 I’m so done with this side of Instagram. A) it’s so cringe and boring seeing all these ‘influencers’ off on the same holiday and B) centerparks charge an absolute fortune for breaks in the school holidays. Like bordering on extortionate. Last time I looked it was over £1,000 for 4 nights this time of year 😳 So they’re happy to rip off hardworking parents, and penalise them by forcing them to fork out twice the price if they want to go in the school holidays, but then they can throw free holidays at these instagrammers who can more than afford it? Has anyone seen all that’s pretty’s new build? There has been NO expense spared on that house! Yet she gets free holidays left right and centre. I think watergate bay was the last one with Joules. It honestly boils my piss!!!! 🤬
Both of them are now completely unrelatable. Leaving their well paid jobs to become instagrammers hasnt done either of them any good. id say all thats pretty comes from money and her hubbie too. Shes 30 or so, no one has that kindas dosh working as a part time estate agent.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.