RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. Another load of nearly naked photos all over her stories. No doubt to show off the fact that of course she lost all of her baby weight after one week. 🙄
She puts SO much thought into everything. She’s always planning for the gram. Normal people don’t have the bloody time 😖

Walking to soothe an ‘unsettled babe’ but still has time to take pics of bleeping flowers for the gram. She’s obsessed

Reactions: 6
Why the hell does she buy flowers when she's got a whole bloody garden and allotment full of them?

Reactions: 9
Desperate to open her laptop to answer emails and her neglected blog....
Cry me a river Grabby 🤣

• Haha
She puts SO much thought into everything. She’s always planning for the gram. Normal people don’t have the bloody time 😖

Walking to soothe an ‘unsettled babe’ but still has time to take pics of bleeping flowers for the gram. She’s obsessed
Sooo much thought. Finally got around to putting the photos together that ive been religiously snapping since conception to date in the exact same outfit for the sole benefit of 80k total strangers. As u do grabby as u do.

Reactions: 9
I actually think she may have something wrong with her feet but hasn’t said , when you look close up and the way her shoes never fit it’s just odd

Do you think she is actually breastfeeding?

Reactions: 1
I actually think she may have something wrong with her feet but hasn’t said , when you look close up and the way her shoes never fit it’s just odd

Do you think she is actually breastfeeding?
Good question. She’s incredibly flat chested in those pictures. Unless she’s worn that top to flatten her chest.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed that already the "ad" is starting to drift for the bugaboo - I thought the CMA guidance was that it needs to be displayed in a 'prominent' place (not at the end of the post!) and on all the stories?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Trying to imagine my husbands reaction if I suggested we spend our weekend driving to a flower market to browse and photograph blooms 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Anyone else noticed that already the "ad" is starting to drift for the bugaboo - I thought the CMA guidance was that it needs to be displayed in a 'prominent' place (not at the end of the post!) and on all the stories?
Yes that’s true. I guess she doesn’t give a toss 🙄

Trying to imagine my husbands reaction if I suggested we spend our weekend driving to a flower market to browse and photograph blooms 😂😂😂😂
I’d get 2 words from mine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now THIS is how you post a birth announcement - radiating happiness and love, no brands tagged, and not a flatlay in sight 👌🏼 Take note Grabby!!
DE1F6F51-5471-4E29-B9AA-516647DB5AE4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She can’t wait to get the baby in the sink because she loves photos of babies in butler sinks... good grief at least try to hide the fact you’ve had a baby just for the gram pics 🤦‍♀️ . This is a human life NOT a bloody prop FFS 🤬

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.