RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a read of the posh backpacking post on her blog. Shows what a spoilt madam she is.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ. She is an absolute brat. She looks so young. How could her parents be happy to let her go away with him?!
And this pic makes my eyes go funny 👓 how far up her face are the glasses?!
You can practically see her lower eyelashes, those sunglasses are so far up her face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do like Lily Pebbles especially her recent stories of how manic her life is and how she is struggling with the baby ( keep it real ) hated breast feeding & emergency C section , nothing smug about her IG

And who put up about having a bloody pedicure , she is sooo smug now ugh 😑
Sorry I have to disagree - LP is exactly the same as Grabecca just acting the other end of the spectrum. She is also in such a privileged position - barely works, just had her whole house renovated, husband had I think at least 6 weeks parental leave, alllllll the #gifted baby items (which she begs for then struggles to fully disclose) etc - but she acts as though life is soooooo hard for her under this odd pretence that she is "#keepingitreal". I mean what grown woman in her 30s posts selfies of themselves crying?! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Wish she’d put the apron on her bugaboo, poor baby always has her legs exposed to the sun. Although I suppose if baby bee’s frilly outfits and bare legs aren’t on show the picture won’t be Insta worthy 🙄

Reactions: 4
Keep scrolling down. It’s titled posh backpacking or similar 🙄

It’s been in a magazine too 🙄
It’s divided up into years, she seemed to have started In 2014, but she referred back to 2011 when she would have been what 18?

Reactions: 1
Well that was dull. They gorged on Western food in Vietnam? I like how one if the comments asked if it was sponsored by Sandals, but didn’t see a #sp.
She really embraced the experience did she? Panic attacks and sleeping wrapped in a mosquito net 🤣 love how she just HAS to mention they left to stay in a FIVE STAR HOTEL PEOPLE!!!!

Reactions: 2
I cant bring myself to read that posh backpacking post. She hasnt a clue. Id be embaressed to even admit to people how she gets on.

It’s this part that gets me... “he got me settled in my bunk for the night” 😂 Makes it’s sound like she was a little girl who needed tucking in with her teddy bear and a good night kiss from her parent. Oh wait... she was a little girl on this trip, with her cradle snatcher husband! 😂😂😂

DBF6AEAD-7481-4BA9-9B6A-267665C219A6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, the train ride was a bit jolty. Maybe they asked for their money back.

see, she CAN stand with her feet closer together than normal... 😏

Sunglasses - styled by Bono from U2
Hair-styled by Cindy Loo Who & The Grinch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god. Another load of nearly naked photos all over her stories. No doubt to show off the fact that of course she lost all of her baby weight after one week. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.