Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe there will be no January "let's go away and pretend we live there" holiday this year? 😭.
I was SO looking forward to Ratlas 'First Stalking Adventure': The one where he is pushed up and down the pavement in from of Adamo Towers...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Grabathena shoves Freya in the buggy as it’s easier. She can walk faster and further without Freya holding her up. Plus it’s extra weight to push and more calories burnt off
Thing is that might backfire on Grabs spectacularly. Freya cannot be in a pushchair forever and if she then HATES walking because she never was used to it it’s going to make her mum’s frantic expeditions difficult…

Reactions: 10
Thing is that might backfire on Grabs spectacularly. Freya cannot be in a pushchair forever and if she then HATES walking because she never was used to it it’s going to make her mum’s frantic expeditions difficult…
I saw them walking out as a family once and frantic is the right word, she walks as if a BMW is tailgating her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Grabathena shoves Freya in the buggy as it’s easier. She can walk faster and further without Freya holding her up. Plus it’s extra weight to push and more calories burnt off
Completely agree. Just another element of her micro managing and controlling everything. Someone needs to tell her that’s what buggy boards are for!

Reactions: 8
I would also add that she uses it as an extra layer of warmth as we all know she goes out at the crack of dawn and after dinner when it’s bloody freezing.

Reactions: 6
I used a buggy for the nursery run with my youngest until she was just over 3. I had to go around the whole neighbourhood to drop the kids off in 2 different places at specific times and had to go to work afterwards so I didn’t have much of a choice but still felt awkward doing it.

Reactions: 5
Usual waffle this morning- I really do struggle to understand her, she writes with much mania. Ridiculous overuse of the the “ridiculously“ … as per usual.

more ‘in love’ with Freya than ever … who talks like this about their daughter?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ah the tRaDiTiONaL dressing Freya in Pink and bringing her to the sealion display at the Natural history museum to set up a shot to transition her grid for grey and pink ahead of her long haul photos.

She dragged her kids into London to recreate pictures from last year for an asfetic. She is unhinged. These were posted almost to the day a year apart:

2022:
Screenshot_20230107_093317.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_093454.jpg

2021:
Screenshot_20230107_093410.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_093431.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s actually gone to the off-shoot in Tring.

she loves it because it’s FREE.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Love her description of quiet days, packed full with ikea shop and museum visit etc… completely unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today's post 🤦

She has nothing to say. Absolutely nothing. It's the same stuff on repeat all year long.

Will she still be saying 'my favourite age yet' when Freya is a teenager? (Don't answer that, we all know!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah the tRaDiTiONaL dressing Freya in Pink and bringing her to the sealion display at the Natural history museum to set up a shot to transition her grid for grey and pink ahead of her long haul photos.

She dragged her kids into London to recreate pictures from last year for an asfetic. She is unhinged. These were posted almost to the day a year apart:

2022:
View attachment 1862198View attachment 1862199

2021:
View attachment 1862200View attachment 1862201
Was literally just thinking didn't she post these last year??!! Bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
93.1 hahahahahaha!

3.5 is her favourite age yet?! Until she’s 4 hey Grabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was literally just thinking didn't she post these last year??!! Bonkers.
Oh my. She is absolutely bleeping batshit. She couldn't even post a photo of a different part of the museum!

It's nice to have a few family traditions, but her 738286163 traditions mean she really is living life on repeat. What else does she count as tradition, her morning tit? 3 chocolate chips for Waffy on pancake day? Photos in a phone box on the anniversary of the kids 'first time in a phone box' (this has to be my favourite batshit 'first time' everrrrr).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These “traditions” must keep her feeling safe & in control. Even a bystander can see that this rigid need for rules and patterns must underpin some very challenging mental health. I really wish she’d see a therapist.

If she thinks 3.5 years is the best yet, she’ll self combust when Bentos turns 6

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.