Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks almost identical to an H&M we got for our little boy. Their sizes are 2-4 or 4-6. The 2-4 isn’t generous, so… 😐
my little girl is the same age as Freya and we have this jumper in black… she’s got the 4-6 and it’s not this big… so has she bought the 6-8?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow so young, I didn't realise. I grew up in Scotland where a July born baby would start school the August after they turn 5 after 2 years at pre school.

Reactions: 2
Wow so young, I didn't realise. I grew up in Scotland where a July born baby would start school the August after they turn 5 after 2 years at pre school.
You can defer summer borns but I don’t know anyone who has. My eldest is Summer born and started school this Sept and loves it - Reception is mostly play based anyway so it’s not too different from pre-school. Grabby will definitely send her in Sept so she can say she’s at school. She won’t like school holiday prices for her trips away though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bentos looks very wan in that picture where she's sat with Grabs. They never look healthy do they? I wonder what germs they are spreading this time?

You can defer summer borns but I don’t know anyone who has. My eldest is Summer born and started school this Sept and loves it - Reception is mostly play based anyway so it’s not too different from pre-school. Grabby will definitely send her in Sept so she can say she’s at school. She won’t like school holiday prices for her trips away though!
She will probably take her out of school for a holiday in that first year (until she’s 5) because they can’t fine you if you take a four year old out of school.

Reactions: 7
They never look healthy. Always dragged out for bracing early morning or pre bedtime walks alongside trying to tick off all of the things in London… 🙄

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.