Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just imagining the shot of Ben in the airport with his usual load of bags, but this time with the expensive parasol they bought over there as it will be essential to recreate the pics with Raffy (prob also burning in the sun with no hat).
They are too broke. No money for a Jan holiday - aff links incoming.

Reactions: 7
Is the pie ANOTHER new TrAdItIoN ?

No grabby its just NORMAL non sloppy food, not everything has to go on annual repeat, you can actually just make a pie whenever you want one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ she’s a fucker with the aff links. Also freya is NOT ON HER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS GRABBY!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One minute she’s full of Fweya starting school soon etc, the next she’s crammed in that buggy looking ridiculous just to fit the 2 not quite under 2 asfetik. The girl is nearly 4!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One minute she’s full of Fweya starting school soon etc, the next she’s crammed in that buggy looking ridiculous just to fit the 2 not quite under 2 asfetik. The girl is nearly 4!
I was actually quite shocked when I realised she was starting school this year. My dd will be in the same school year and she seems SO much older and less babyish somehow.

I was actually quite shocked when I realised she was starting school this year. My dd will be in the same school year and she seems SO much older and less babyish somehow.
my boy is the same, starts school in September but hasn’t been as babied as Freya for years! I’m not saying that’s right… but as a teacher, I know the buggy at school/preschool drop off will be being met with eye rolls aplenty!

Reactions: 9
3 & 1/2 is definitely the pushchair cut off age. Come on Grabs, get the girl walking

I think Grabathena shoves Freya in the buggy as it’s easier. She can walk faster and further without Freya holding her up. Plus it’s extra weight to push and more calories burnt off

Reactions: 22
Ive definitely seen children older than Freya being pushed in pushchairs. It looks so odd though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.