Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me while I roll my eyes out of my head at her predictably 🙄
And what the actual duck is this picture?!
That is a creepy as duck photo, It reminds me of insidious and the creepy arse family that appears at the seance.

And it appears that Santa only managed 2 snowy steps into the lounge at mucky mansions 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is a creepy as duck photo, It reminds me of insidious and the creepy arse family that appears at the seance.

And it appears that Santa only managed 2 snowy steps into the lounge at mucky mansions 😆😆
He only dared do 2 and then he took a chance and jumped. He didn’t want to soil his boots on the floors at the mucky mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who in their adult right mind wants to do Xmas week again esp when they have small kids. We had a nice time but no inclination to do it again until next year. So unfathomably juvenile…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she understand we would believe they had Nigellas coca cola ham, even if she didn't take a picture to prove it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who in their adult right mind wants to do Xmas week again esp when they have small kids. We had a nice time but no inclination to do it again until next year. So unfathomably juvenile…
Because her parents do it all for her. She moves back in to theirs and regresses right back to being a child herself. My guess is waited on hand and foot with endless food/drinks/childcare. No wonder it’s heaven, she doesn’t want to to back to the real world of being an adult.

Reactions: 14
Because her parents do it all for her. She moves back in to theirs and regresses right back to being a child herself. My guess is waited on hand and foot with endless food/drinks/childcare. No wonder it’s heaven, she doesn’t want to to back to the real world of being an adult.
100% this. I bet she doesn’t lift a finger all week.

Reactions: 11
Yes, and their house (sorry barn!) will be warm and welcoming which Grabby’s ice house certainly isn’t, which she has clearly demonstrated!

Reactions: 9
I KNEW IT! 😂 Shes down to 93.2 this morning.
I nearly called this yesterday 😂🙌🏻 Looks like I’m not the only one who rolled my eyes that hard they almost fell out

She’s so emotionally stunted. I would guess that she’s around 12. Sad really. Her parents have so much to answer for.

Has anyone told her the rest of the population left Coca Cola ham in 2010 where it belongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone told her the rest of the population left Coca Cola ham in 2010 where it belongs.
Every Christmas is going to be a carbon copy of the last from now on, the way it has been for the last 10 odd years, give or take a child or two. The decorations, the pyjamas, the food. She'd probably have an absolute meltdown and not be able to process it if there was no ham one year because others decided they wanted something else. She'd be wailing 'but it's tRaDiTiOnnnnnnn' so loudly the whole of Hemel Hempstead would hear her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Excuse me while I roll my eyes out of my head at her predictably 🙄
And what the actual duck is this picture?!

I think she was very proud of having done something different with her hair. Brushed it a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'The kids said it was too cold to play in the sand though'. DID THEY? DID THEY REALLY? I'm sure Raffy is also quoting Dickens and correcting everyone's grammar now at the ripe old age of 18 months.

But also yes Grabby, yes it is too bleeping cold to play in the sand on a freezing UK winter day. I bet she sobbed in the car on the way home because she wanted to get some specific pics on the sand and they weren't playing ball. Maybe because they're not photo props Grabby, they're actual human beings!!!!

New tradition incoming for next years bingo. A NYE trip to IKEA 🤣
Spare me! I bet they were the world's most annoying people there that day.

Also her closest IKEA will be Wembley, but I wonder if she went to a further one because Wembley is very multicultural, and we all know what she thinks of anyone that isn't white.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.