Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
December is the quickest month eveeeeer
It's the coldest December eveeeer
Best gelato eveeeer
Nicest lights eveeeeer
Most beautiful weather eveeeer
Cutest hat eveeeer

Honestly she makes my teeth itch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Raffy is giving her a piggyback. What a family...
Not deliberately trying to be horrible for the sake of it but what is actually wrong with Grabby’s face? It looks so weirdly bloated and puffy, especially considering she's stick thin. It's like there's tit loads of water retention going on or something.

Reactions: 4
Not deliberately trying to be horrible for the sake of it but what is actually wrong with Grabby’s face? It looks so weirdly bloated and puffy, especially considering she's stick thin. It's like there's tit loads of water retention going on or something.
Her heart is "so full" that the fullness has reached her cheeks?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Often a sign of bulimia... it causes the Salivary glands to swell and the hamster cheeks are often a giveaway.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course she likes Harry and Megan - the two most irritating and self absorbed people in the world sharing their 'love story' ... it must be like looking in a mirror for Grabby. She wrote out her relationship story for the world to see on her blog - WHO CARES! Can you even imagine doing that for strangers to read.
Totally. You’ve got to be a very special kind of hole to be convinced the world needs a run down on your {gross and illegal} relationship

Reactions: 10
I’m so looking forward to when F starts school and Grabs has to contend with juggling all the requirements of that plus not being able to take term time holidays.
Bring it on ! 🤣

Ice completely coating the INSIDE of her windows and she makes her poor baby sleep under those things???
Ohhh and we allllll still feel so warm ! What an idiot. That poor baby.

I'm not convinced Harry and Meghan are genuinely in love but that's a discussion for their Tattle thread.

Poor Waffy looks frozen, his nose was so red the other day.

First 'proper' santa 🎅 🎄👌

Revoltingly creepy 😳 don't have nightmares tonight Tattle chums 🤡👺
I'm sure I've seen Grabby in that hat ! 🤣

Not much to tell by the looks of it. She reached out to Grabby and the support wasn’t there. And her gut feeling isn’t always right. Presumably she’s referring to Grabby again. Not exactly groundbreaking goss 😂

Has she dropped something?
She's probably looking for some small change. TImes are hard at Grabby Towers !🤣

Those jeans that Ben's got on look rank ! 🤢

She looks ridiculous
Have said it before and will say it again. Her face is sooooooo f****** smug. Just want to slap it.

December is the quickest month eveeeeer
It's the coldest December eveeeer
Best gelato eveeeer
Nicest lights eveeeeer
Most beautiful weather eveeeer
Cutest hat eveeeer

Honestly she makes my teeth itch
It's the mosyt wonderful time of the year Everrrrrrrrrrrr ! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Creepiness aside for Benpecked, they just look... so frumpy. His jeans! His trainers!
And all the vitamins and not drinking and slop eating and collagen smoothies they consume, and THIS is the result! Hard to believe he is only 40 and she's not even 30 yet!!!

IT WORKS!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
OF COURSE she’s in the kale cures cancer brigade 🙄 of course she is. Numpty.
She's one step away from being a flat earther and believing fluoride toothpaste causes brain damage or whatever. Reading that tripe I'm surprised she's not an antivaxxer! Although she's too much of a sheep to have an extreme opinion I suppose.

Tbh I think the combo of her parents genes gives her that puffy look. I think they both have prominent cheeks
Yeah I agree the genes do her no favours. I just feel like the puffiness has got (10x) worse over the last few months.

Reactions: 7
Being as Ben thinks it's okay to romance children, he probably has lots of other 'interesting' ideas he's groomed her into thinking are normal.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
For me the best quote in that drivel post is the : "Nourish your body and it shall glow!" :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ben has quick literally the shittest trainers I've seen on anyones Insta platform in the last decade. Truly horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.