Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Quick Ben, I am missing out on perfect festive content - all the other huns are posting their magical mornings and we’ve got nothing but bleeping fog. The Kiddos need their first prowper snow. I can hardly be expected to drive them myself to find it. Fire up the Land Rover immediately and drive me somewhere instagramable … Now!“ *flipper stomp * … “and don’t forget to pack the tripod and miniature s’mores.”
Imagine the imprints in the snow of her Giant flippers ! 🤣🤣🤣

Asfetically pleasing snowman incoming…..
With eyes made out of Brussels sprouts and Chia seed eyes ! 🤣

Imagine the imprints in the snow of her Giant flippers ! 🤣🤣🤣

With eyes made out of Brussels sprouts and Chia seed eyes ! 🤣
Meant, eyes made out of Brussels sprouts and mouth made out of chia seeds ! My fingers were and still are bloody freezing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not caught up on her antics at all lately, her kids are adorably cute though so I don’t know if this has been said… but I am so glad I don’t have kids who watch Ms Rachel because all I see is our Becky 😂 I thinks it’s the teeth

I know you can argue that all kids are cute in their own way and it’s not their fault that their mum is a selfish insta-addicted mare but Bentos and Waffy always look pale, ill, tired and scruffy. I wish they had a competent parent.

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry I’m throwing it out there, I definitely do not find them ‘adorably cute’.
I can’t get past the fact that they always look unwashed, unkempt, dressed in ill fitting clothes and fighting off a respiratory virus.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry I’m throwing it out there, I definitely do not find them ‘adorably cute’.
I can’t get past the fact that they always look unwashed, unkempt, dressed in ill fitting clothes and fighting off a respiratory virus.
Respiratory virus 😂 that’s so extra. Love it 🤣 I don’t know why that’s amused me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Respiratory virus 😂 that’s so extra. Love it 🤣 I don’t know why that’s amused me so much
She takes the Victorian urchin child look dangerously close to the truth with their pale faces and borderline consumption 😷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Regardless of how they’re presented or her parenting skills or lack thereoff for the child bride, they’re still innocent children who didn’t ask for their whole lives to be documented.

Edit// and of course, discussing concerns is reasonable but let’s keep it above the belt

Reactions: 3
Regardless of how they’re presented or her parenting skills or lack thereoff for the child bride, they’re still innocent children who didn’t ask for their whole lives to be documented.

Edit// and of course, discussing concerns is reasonable but let’s keep it above the belt
But sadly their mum is more than happy to post their pics constantly, document their lives and use them for monetary gain. I don’t think miss teddy’s comment was below the belt. Next to some threads we very rarely comment on the kids looks and tbh the mods would be the first to tell us if we stepped out of line.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tattle is a discussion forum to debate those people who create content. we discuss what we see online. Grabby has chosen to make ‘being a mama‘ her only source of content. She has monetised her childrens lives, we can only discuss what we are presented with.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sadly her children never look warm, healthy and clean.
she doesn’t take responsibility for the basic tasks needed for a child, such as hair brushing, face wiping (dozens of time a day).
Not their fault at all, it really sad actually.

Reactions: 14
If they were looked after, they'd be cute. I remember seeing a photo of Freya when she stayed with her grandparents once- her hair was properly brushed and she looked clean, with a lovely outfit on. She looked like a normal, cute toddler. Sadly Grabby insists that they look like Victorian orphans and dresses them in clothes that make them look pale and washed out. They're always ill and dirty, and there's probably no fat in their diet whatsoever which kids really need. I'd love to go over and give them a rich, warming meal full of goodness rather than their usual meals of cold slop.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If they were looked after, they'd be cute. I remember seeing a photo of Freya when she stayed with her grandparents once- her hair was properly brushed and she looked clean, with a lovely outfit on. She looked like a normal, cute toddler. Sadly Grabby insists that they look like Victorian orphans and dresses them in clothes that make them look pale and washed out. They're always ill and dirty, and there's probably no fat in their diet whatsoever which kids really need. I'd love to go over and give them a rich, warming meal full of goodness rather than their usual meals of cold slop.
I remember that. Freya looked so lovely didn’t she?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.