Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E93B87B2-476E-4FF2-8889-FA9F61404BCD.jpeg

Rolling my eyes at her sharing this. Her kids are her job! So stop moaning. Imagine having to juggle children and an actual job Grabs. Going to work isn’t a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so looking forward to when F starts school and Grabs has to contend with juggling all the requirements of that plus not being able to take term time holidays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It can be hard when your kids are not at school yet and you are a stay at home mum, you still don’t get much of a break, but out of all people she can’t moan about being overwhelmed. She puts most of the pressure on herself and has family nearby who can help, at the very least when there’s an emergency.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In other news, I’ve tested positive for covid and I’m terrified of feeling really awful over the next few days after her description. Anyone had a not so horrific experience? Sorry in advance for going off topic a little bit

• Sad
Reactions: 1
In other news, I’ve tested positive for covid and I’m terrified of feeling really awful over the next few days after her description. Anyone had a not so horrific experience? Sorry in advance for going off topic a little bit
Are you vaccinated?

I’ve had it twice and am asthmatic, it was no worse than a cold except for the loss of taste which was super weird.

Reactions: 2
Three times and it’s my third round of covid in 2 years - last one was in february of this year. I have good hope but then again you never know…
I had it recently and had it last December too. I’m also triple vaccinated. I did feel really rotten for a couple of days but tbh after that it was similar to a nasty cough and cold

Reactions: 2
I’ve had it twice and both times I’ve felt really rough for a day but after that got better quickly. After the first day it just feels like a heavy cold.

Reactions: 3
My daughter had it mildly back in April. We were worried as she has MS but thankfully she was fine. Hope you escape and feel better soon xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.