Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has ample opportunity in the week to run, Benpecked isn’t shackled to a desk or down the mine, but she chooses pre-dawn on a Saturday to go for a run?!?! It’s minus degrees, dark, covered in ice?! Why not go an hour or so later? What is she fighting against? The woman is seriously puddled. How dangerous going out running alone in those conditions.
She definitely went for the Instagram-winter-frost-sunrise photos…guaranteed one of them will be on her winter/Christmas themed feed in the next day or two.

Reactions: 17
She’s saying the build up to Christmas is going quickly when she literally started it at the end of October 😂😂😂

I don’t find her decor for Christmas inspirational - it’s quite sad that there will never be any colour on that tree, any homemade decorations or ones chosen by the kids because they won’t fit in with her aesfetic 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Christmas decor is pathetic. She chooses ugly trees with skinny tops and too much spacing, has a string of lights that are better suited to a garland and there are probably less than 20 "baubles" on the tree.
No colour or sparkle anywhere.

Why is she always so basic?

Reactions: 11
she has ample opportunity in the week to run, Benpecked isn’t shackled to a desk or down the mine, but she chooses pre-dawn on a Saturday to go for a run?!?! It’s minus degrees, dark, covered in ice?! Why not go an hour or so later? What is she fighting against? The woman is seriously puddled. How dangerous going out running alone in those conditions.

Actually I’m realising that despite his very flexible “work” situation Benpecked never spends time alone with his kids. It’s always all of them as a family or Grabs and the “kiddos”. She never seems to have time to herself except for her pre-dawn steps/runs.
I suppose dads can’t possibly look after their children in her world.

Reactions: 8
Actually I’m realising that despite his very flexible “work” situation Benpecked never spends time alone with his kids. It’s always all of them as a family or Grabs and the “kiddos”. She never seems to have time to herself except for her pre-dawn steps/runs.
I suppose dads can’t possibly look after their children in her world.
but not conforming to traditional gender roles of course 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think the Watford / Hemel locale has had snow she will be fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No worry, she will bundle them into the car so she can get pictures in the snow at an instagrammable location, she’d probably drive to the Cotswolds.
And no coat for Frah Frah, because this girl doesn’t wear coats, but it’s ok she’s got thermals on underneath

• Haha
“Quick Ben, I am missing out on perfect festive content - all the other huns are posting their magical mornings and we’ve got nothing but bleeping fog. The Kiddos need their first prowper snow. I can hardly be expected to drive them myself to find it. Fire up the Land Rover immediately and drive me somewhere instagramable … Now!“ *flipper stomp * … “and don’t forget to pack the tripod and miniature s’mores.”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Quick Ben, I am missing out on perfect festive content - all the other huns are posting their magical mornings and we’ve got nothing but bleeping fog. The Kiddos need their first prowper snow. I can hardly be expected to drive them myself to find it. Fire up the Land Rover immediately and drive me somewhere instagramable … Now!“ *flipper stomp * … “and don’t forget to pack the tripod and miniature s’mores.”
She’ll be in London by daylight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We've had snow overnight, not thick but enough to cover, so expect the crack of dawn weather report and kids dragged out at 6am in -1 degrees for early morning photo ops of Waffs first "proper" snow day 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.