Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went on a wreath making course once with Grabby a few years ago. Now she’s an expert. 😂
I think that was with the flower fairies who did her wedding flowers.

I seem to recall there was a similar activity as part of the Joules Mother’s Day jolly, she and all those other grabby influencers went on

Reactions: 3
Bentos in that blinking skirt again!

Also 'Annual Tree Lighting', do they invite a local celeb to switch them on? She is such a pretentious whoopsie.
Awwww I can't see what your all talking about as I'm blocked and Google's not letting me get at it either ! 😡

Reactions: 1
Awwww I can't see what your all talking about as I'm blocked and Google's not letting me get at it either ! 😡
Its not a problem not being able to see Grabby’s 2022 content. Just close your eyes and think back to 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 ad nauseum, forever and ever, amen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
2 weeks before December: stress about lack of Christmas content, frantically shoot aalllllll the Christmas content, post it all by November 30th, then disappear for a few days 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also buy my kids a bigger coat during the sale so they can wear it the following year as well but I go one size bigger, not three 😅. They can actually move in the coat 😆

Reactions: 10
WTAF with raffys coat?! Poor kid! And that same outfit for frah frah again. Those flouncy skirt/dresses aren’t very warm, and it’s freezing today!

• Sick
  • Haha
Jesus wept. Raffys head looks too big for his body as the costs AND the shoes are too big. Poor kid looks ridiculous! And Freya’s skirt is a summer skirt surely? Grabby is certainly getting her moneys worth

• Sick
She’s saying Freya hates wearing coats…yeah that’s probably because she’s been wearing the same one since she was 1🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks so old in those pictures in front of the trees in Covent Garden 😳. Did she get highlights?

Speaking of hair, F definitely has an unfortunate cowslick which makes styling a bit more difficult but definitely not impossible.

And of course they couldn’t go to London for the afternoon screening only, they had to make the trip really really worth it by packing 192719 other activities. Does she ever learn? Is the zoo stop obligatory every time they step foot in London?

Reactions: 11
“F hates wearing coats, by the way”

Bet she’d also hate catching pneumonia too, by the way. As the adult, you have to make your child do things they don’t like doing, for their sake. At 3 years old Freya hates coats because she’s too young to understand the importance of keeping warm in winter. She has parents for this exact reason, to help her learn basic life & survival skills. Except she’s got BenPedalo and Rebecca, so the only life skills she’s learning is building plywood abominations and baking cakes only using vegetables. There’s no hope.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.