Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% what I was about to say… how can you have 2 young children and still be so utterly clueless as to their needs. She’s completely manic - she comes across as quite unwell at times 😞
She’s not unwell she’s just selfish - wants to repeat HER traditions at all costs so doesn’t think of the needs of her children.

Reactions: 11
That poor child 🙄 I can remember Frah Frah having a coat that was about 10x too big for her, must have been a couple of years ago now.
She’s wearing it in the zoo pics- the zara teddy coat. Surprised it’s actually lasted til it fits tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know a couple of children who have always refused to wear coats and at some point their mums stopped forcing them. However, they were well over 3 when the mums kind of gave up, they dress them in very warm clothes (actual wool jumpers etc), and also they are hardly ever sick. A three year old doesn’t get to decide when they wear a coat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I know a couple of children who have always refused to wear coats and at some point their mums stopped forcing them. However, they were well over 3 when the mums kind of gave up, they dress them in very warm clothes (actual wool jumpers etc), and also they are hardly ever sick. A three year old doesn’t get to decide when they wear a coat 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s ok though. She had thermals on underneath 🙄

Reactions: 3
I have a little one who is a couple of months younger than Freya and yes sometimes he *tries* to refuse to wear a coat. Just like he tries to refuse a lot of things. Because he is 3.

But we deal with the tantrum because we are his parents and he quickly realises that he won't be allowed to go out without a coat on and he comes round to the idea. If she can't get her to wear one now then what hope does she have for when she's older.

Also, we lead by example. We hadn't yet pulled out the full winter gear for my 3 year old as it had been quite mild but my husband went out in the evening with our dog and put his woolly hat on and sure as hell, the next day little one wanted his hat out. I don't doubt that part of the problem with Freya is the fact she sees her dad almost never wearing a coat. Grabby seems to think it's funny that he doesn't wear a coat but maybe he needs to think about his role as a father now and the example he is setting.

By the way...I am not professing to be the perfect parent and my 3 year old is currently eating lunch with his tablet on but I do have some non negotiable rules when it comes to looking after his health like dressing appropriately for the weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

“Muted colours, wooden toys, impeccable games… Sometimes it makes me want to scream. Being a parent should never be about micromanaging on this scale”

🤣
So that’s why grabby likes shart? Gender neutral? 😂 joking obviously. Even if she doesn’t buy gender specific toys…….

Reactions: 3
WHY aren't companies reading the room for fucks sake. There's food poverty in this country and yet again, Hello bloody Fresh are sending out boxes upon boxes of food to bleeping 'so called influencers' who don't need them. They {and other companies} need to relook at their advertising strategies... scrap using 'influencers', do mail drop/pop up offers instead and highlight that for every subscription be it current/a new customer, that they'll donate meals every week to the local food bank for the duration of the subscription <--- hope that makes sense.

I find it hilarious that they use her for food campaigns, as her food palate is as boring as duck and limited {I'm sure she orders the same kind of tit every time she's done a campaign with them}. The whole idea of food boxes, is to try out things you'd never think of eating before.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WHY aren't companies reading the room for fucks sake. There's food poverty in this country and yet again, Hello bloody Fresh are sending out boxes upon boxes of food to bleeping 'so called influencers' who don't need them. They {and other companies} need to relook at their advertising strategies... scrap using 'influencers', do mail drop/pop up offers instead and highlight that for every subscription be it current/a new customer, that they'll donate meals every week to the local food bank for the duration of the subscription <--- hope that makes sense.

I find it hilarious that they use her for food campaigns, as her food palate is as boring as duck and limited {I'm sure she orders the same kind of tit every time she's done a campaign with them}. The whole idea of food boxes, is to try out things you'd never think of eating before.
Whether it's her own "cooking" or recipe boxes she somehow always ends up with the same plates of slops.

Reactions: 9
Whether it's her own "cooking" or recipe boxes she somehow always ends up with the same plates of slops.
Because she always has to add extra stuff like flaxseed or collagen or whatever to ensure she can brag about doing so, hence the meals will always be slop.

Whenever she stories her slop recipes she makes a point of saying she followed a recipe online but added other stuff too. Just another way of her being smug and lording it above everyone else. The irony is that her kids seem to pick up 10x more bugs than your average kid. You can feed them all the veg you like Grabatha but if you don't let them rest, or ensure they are warm and clean, then they will always get ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I literally have no idea what she orders in her Hello Fresh boxes because she flashes them past the camera SO QUICKLY you can’t see the cards. What a fantastic advert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because she always has to add extra stuff like flaxseed or collagen or whatever to ensure she can brag about doing so, hence the meals will always be slop.

Whenever she stories her slop recipes she makes a point of saying she followed a recipe online but added other stuff too. Just another way of her being smug and lording it above everyone else. The irony is that her kids seem to pick up 10x more bugs than your average kid. You can feed them all the veg you like Grabatha but if you don't let them rest, or ensure they are warm and clean, then they will always get ill.
my kids love the classics like fish fingers and baked beans and potatoes. I don't think they've had a flax seed in their lives and they don't get ill much other than a winter cold 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny how she hasn’t updated her grid in a week now. First week of December and she’s MIA. Has she signed off to take it alllll in already?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.