Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help us Frah Frah has her first part in a nativity. She will be ten times better than any other Angel.

Are we genuinely going to get Xmas posts for the next 4 weeks, I didn't think she xould get worse but this year is off the scale overload.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God help us Frah Frah has her first part in a nativity. She will be ten times better than any other Angel.

Are we genuinely going to get Xmas posts for the next 4 weeks, I didn't think she xould get worse but this year is off the scale overload.
They will have to make a special Oliver Twist role for Ratlas' first nativity- WTAF is the poor kiddo wearing in those last photo's???? He'll be up a bloody chimney next! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soooo... let me get this straight. The 'wishing time away' moron is getting what she wants but moaning about it, as per usual ALWAYS living life in fast forward. She blinked and she's been visiting primary schools 🙄 but she's been going on about this kind of bollox since Raff's conception. Grabby's definitely going to want F to replicate the same kind of primary school life that she had back in the days but times have drastically changed since what ©1997/8. Villages aren't quaint little friendly places where literally everybody knows everyone etc., etc anymore. Schools are definitely a different kettle of fish, as I experienced when my 2 daughters started their educational journey back in the 2000s. My mate currently has a kid at primary school and I'm gobsmacked how much shitter things are 😳

Whatever is Grabby gonna do with herself when Raff's at nursery, as it most certainly won't be keeping that house clean and tidy 🤣

Oh aren't those 'professional' photos are bloody awful. The colouring of it makes everything look washed out and WTF is Waffy {who quelle surprise looks ill} wearing FFS. Ye god's, isn't F the absolute spitting image of benpeeado 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Soooo... let me get this straight. The 'wishing time away' moron is getting what she wants but moaning about it, as per usual ALWAYS living life in fast forward. She blinked and she's been visiting primary schools 🙄 but she's been going on about this kind of bollox since Raff's conception. Grabby's definitely going to want F to replicate the same kind of primary school life that she had back in the days but times have drastically changed since what ©1997/8. Villages aren't quaint little friendly places where literally everybody knows everyone etc., etc anymore. Schools are definitely a different kettle of fish, as I experienced when my 2 daughters started their educational journey back in the 2000s. My mate currently has a kid at primary school and I'm gobsmacked how much shitter things are 😳

Anyway, I wonder what F is actually gonna be for the Nativity... Mary {we'd never hear the end of it}, an angel or one of the animals 🤔 Whatever is Grabby gonna do with herself when Raff's at nursery, as it most certainly won't be keeping that house clean and tidy 🤣
She's an angel

'Ratlas Twist and the shart snood of doom !'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Whatever is Grabby gonna do with herself when Raff's at nursery, as it most certainly won't be keeping that house clean and tidy 🤣

Oh aren't those 'professional' photos are bloody awful. The colouring of it makes everything look washed out and WTF is Waffy {who quelle surprise looks ill} wearing FFS. Ye god's, isn't F the absolute spitting image of benpeeado 😳
But schools are also more aware about safeguarding and grooming, so HOPEFULLY Frah Frah won’t have the same school trip experience as her mum…

Reactions: 13
Bet she’s so pleased F is an Angel, so aesthetically pleasing for her grid. Why couldn’t she have been the lobster 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet she’s so pleased F is an Angel, so aesthetically pleasing for her grid. Why couldn’t she have been the lobster 😉
I, for one, can’t wait to see the costume. Do we think she’ll go DIY?

Also,I can’t get over the fact she wants to gift people chocolate bark made of her leftover Easter eggs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I, for one, can’t wait to see the costume. Do we think she’ll go DIY?

Also,I can’t get over the fact she wants to gift people chocolate bark made of her leftover Easter eggs.
Nah it’ll be preloved.
Preloved angel costume, preloved chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a thought… what do you think will happen if Grabby and Benpecked split. Do you think she’ll leave IG as she won’t be able to paint a perfect life or will she spill all?

Just a thought… what do you think will happen if Grabby and Benpecked split. Do you think she’ll leave IG as she won’t be able to paint a perfect life or will she spill all?
In some ways this might suit her as she would have a different narrative. It will never happen though!

Reactions: 3
They will never part, she’s fully indoctrinated in the cult life of BenPedalo - he successfully de-skilled her at a young age, even with a law degree she’s never had a job. She believed it was quaint and romantic to be the SAH wifey and now mum but for a groomer like Ben it’s exactly where he would want her to be. We know from past blogs, he deals with all finances. She earns money from Instagram but no doubt it’s all controlled by him.

Reactions: 9
They will never part, she’s fully indoctrinated in the cult life of BenPedalo - he successfully de-skilled her at a young age, even with a law degree she’s never had a job. She believed it was quaint and romantic to be the SAH wifey and now mum but for a groomer like Ben it’s exactly where he would want her to be. We know from past blogs, he deals with all finances. She earns money from Instagram but no doubt it’s all controlled by him.
And despite all that, it’s still reeeeally hard to feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 6
So... the advent twig has been unleashed {and upgraded} along with one of mama k's wreaths hanging on the manky front door.

‘First winter colds and coughs’ as opposed to the spring/summer/autumn coughs and colds they’ve had.

FYI Grabs - it’s not actually winter yet 😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why do people who breast feed insist on posting Instagram pics of their kids hanging off the breast. No one asked to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.