Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insta-huns all take them down on Boxing Day.
Anyway, Grabby doesn't need a tree on Christmas Day because of the traditional de-camp to the barn, the annual switch-off to soak it aaaaaaaall in.
I think the most ridiculous post i've ever seen from her was actually before the children were born - so it was just her and Ben doing the "demented de-camp" ... she took a picture of their gifts on Xmas morning and said "HE'S BEEN!!!!"
Why doesn't she actually give her parents a break and host Christmas in her own house? God forbid they could invite Ben's family too ...
I second her saying HE’S BEEN!!! as one of the worst things she’s ever come out with. Absolute cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The insta-huns all take them down on Boxing Day.
Anyway, Grabby doesn't need a tree on Christmas Day because of the traditional de-camp to the barn, the annual switch-off to soak it aaaaaaaall in.
I think the most ridiculous post i've ever seen from her was actually before the children were born - so it was just her and Ben doing the "demented de-camp" ... she took a picture of their gifts on Xmas morning and said "HE'S BEEN!!!!"
Why doesn't she actually give her parents a break and host Christmas in her own house? God forbid they could invite Ben's family too ...
Exactly! She could create new memories for her own children with hosting both sets of grandparents. Instead she’s still a child herself.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! She could create new memories for her own children with hosting both sets of grandparents. Instead she’s still a child herself.
Yes, this! Now we’ve got kids I want to create those traditions in THEIR home, not relive my youth and drag them round all over to do Christmas elsewhere

Reactions: 9
Yes, this! Now we’ve got kids I want to create those traditions in THEIR home, not relive my youth and drag them round all over to do Christmas elsewhere
Hard agree. And she could be a grown up in her own home and host family. Shes such a baby.
she annoys me most at Christmas. Mostly because she’s busy switching off and decamping when I’m still battling work and mountains of stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was the 'He's been' incident a post or a story? I think this was before I knew of her. Also is the term 'decamp' something she originally used?

Reactions: 3
Was the 'He's been' incident a post or a story? I think this was before I knew of her. Also is the term 'decamp' something she originally used?
I certainly can’t remember when she said HE’S BEEN or whether it was a story or a post. I do remember cringing though!
They do decamp to her parents but again I don’t know if she’s used that exact word. Is it important?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thread title there! Big fish of St Albans? Watford more like 😂
I see her as more of a damp hallibut.

Hard agree. And she could be a grown up in her own home and host family. Shes such a baby.
she annoys me most at Christmas. Mostly because she’s busy switching off and decamping when I’m still battling work and mountains of stress.
I mean she could host her family but do they want a bowl of Costco raspberries, some carrot sticks and a croissant as per her usual "hosting"

All finished off with a nice game of Pin the Splinter on the ply bookcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I certainly can’t remember when she said HE’S BEEN or whether it was a story or a post. I do remember cringing though!
They do decamp to her parents but again I don’t know if she’s used that exact word. Is it important?
Not important, just curious 🤷! The phrase 'decamp to mama's' etc is used so often on here I just wondered if we were paraphrasing her from some gem of a crappy blog or post.

My favourite paraphrase will forever be 'texture is my favourite colour' 😂

• Haha
Not important, just curious 🤷! The phrase 'decamp to mama's' etc is used so often on here I just wondered if we were paraphrasing her from some gem of a crappy blog or post.

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard her say decamp.

Reactions: 1

'texture is my favourite colour' this is a direct quote from the lady herself

Reactions: 8

She’ll never live that one down. Ever

I see her as more of a damp hallibut.

I mean she could host her family but do they want a bowl of Costco raspberries, some carrot sticks and a croissant as per her usual "hosting"

All finished off with a nice game of Pin the Splinter on the ply bookcase.
I bet momma enjoys a game of kiss chase with Benpecked

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.