Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s gone all in on Christmas already and it’s not even December. Christmas light trails, decorations, Christmas pjs - never not living seasonally 🙄

Reactions: 14

Clare

VIP Member
Who in their adult right mind wants to do Xmas week again esp when they have small kids. We had a nice time but no inclination to do it again until next year. So unfathomably juvenile…
Because her parents do it all for her. She moves back in to theirs and regresses right back to being a child herself. My guess is waited on hand and foot with endless food/drinks/childcare. No wonder it’s heaven, she doesn’t want to to back to the real world of being an adult.

Meringue22

VIP Member
'all three of us just cried'? WTAF. Is she a baby or an adult? FFS. I've got little ones and can confirm, 'all three of us have never just cried with illness'.
I rolled my eyes at that comment. I bet it kills her when HAS to stay in and her plans go out the window. I doubt she can cope without Ben if there is the slightest blip. It’s called being a parent Grabby. Suck it up

I wonder if she will be dressing Bentos in a tutu and Christmas jumper to put their Christmas tree up until she’s an adult?! #tradition

• Haha

tacotaco

Ermmm.. so it appears that mama kedgefund has been picking up dusty old brown leaves from her morning walk and passing them off as wreathes under her new floristry empire..

I’m pretty sure you don’t hang dead brown leaves collected from an M25 underpass on your front door for Christmas

Florist she certainly is not. There is honestly no hope for Grabby with those two as parents

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Sadly her children never look warm, healthy and clean.
she doesn’t take responsibility for the basic tasks needed for a child, such as hair brushing, face wiping (dozens of time a day).
Not their fault at all, it really sad actually.

Potatohead

"Cars are his favourite thing right now"....story 2 minutes later.......
"Duplo is their favourite thing right now"

She's insufferable. Also constantly describing food as "yummy". She sounds 12 .

• Haha

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
So now she's wondering what to shuffle around to fit her Christmas tree in her lounge because it usually goes where the "playroom" is.
But she actually could have an actual playroom if it was not full of hoarder crap! We've not seen that snug in aaaaages, I dread to think of the state of it.
I thought the same.

Here's a farking hint: move the teepee that's in the exact spot you put your identikit christmas tree every single year.

There. "Shift around" done. You're welcome you great daft bint.

Screenshot_20221118_095525.jpg

• Haha

janem86

Our Christmas cup of shit has been filled right up. Love the Costco cheese 😂 Sooooo aspirational.

• Haha

Hashtagged

VIP Member
I imagine it’s due to money as per usual with tight ass grabby. They always seem to drive to London and park miles away and trek there, but even driving in their gas guzzler Land Rover discovery must be expensive these days so I bet they try and ram in as many experience as possible so grabby feels like she’s got her money’s worth. They were probably there pre 9am to fit all that in 🙄
I’d guess they were in London by about 6am. Parked in dreamy (free) Primrose Hill and got their 10k steps in trekking around town. Jesus I’m knackered just taking my kids down to the town and park let along cramming in every (free) activity in London with a pram during peak Christmas shopping season. She is deranged. Don’t even get me started on the pointless trip to Somerset House as they never have and never will actually skate (they’d have to actually pay for that).

Clare

VIP Member
She’s just a massively insecure, neurotic wanker isn’t she.

Homemade pancakes displayed in a wreath with rosemary garnish. Stuff of middle-class fetishes.

• Haha
  • Heart