Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sw4

VIP Member
If they were looked after, they'd be cute. I remember seeing a photo of Freya when she stayed with her grandparents once- her hair was properly brushed and she looked clean, with a lovely outfit on. She looked like a normal, cute toddler. Sadly Grabby insists that they look like Victorian orphans and dresses them in clothes that make them look pale and washed out. They're always ill and dirty, and there's probably no fat in their diet whatsoever which kids really need. I'd love to go over and give them a rich, warming meal full of goodness rather than their usual meals of cold slop.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Peachesplease

By the first of december they had decorated the tree, sent their letters to santa, been on a lights trail, been to the theatre, had a professional photoshoot. I’d say they’re probably celebrating Valentine’s day as we speak 😆
Well she is living seasonally! Just not the same season as everyone else.

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Thread title there! Big fish of St Albans? Watford more like 😂
I see her as more of a damp hallibut.

Hard agree. And she could be a grown up in her own home and host family. Shes such a baby.
she annoys me most at Christmas. Mostly because she’s busy switching off and decamping when I’m still battling work and mountains of stress.
I mean she could host her family but do they want a bowl of Costco raspberries, some carrot sticks and a croissant as per her usual "hosting"

All finished off with a nice game of Pin the Splinter on the ply bookcase.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Landlords get hammered with tax now so renting property isn't the goldmine that it used to be.
We've sold ours off as the tax was ridiculous.
They go on long haul flights but rent cheap air Bnbs once there. They don't spend anything there as they don't eat out or do anything other than sit on stony beaches with that ridiculous parasol.

Their holidays are def not a splurge or fantasy life. They look shit to me. The only time they seem to have a decent holiday is when they go away with her parents.

I would bet my house that they don't have a pot to piss in

• Heart

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
So... with most people being frugal buying presents for their kids this year. Lets show that the Sterling kiddos have 10 times more toys than you do lady, with a boastful #AD for freebie {brightly coloured} toys worth about £125 🙄

... followed by Grabby's early morning whinge about being sooooo tired for the past couple of months because Waffy is going through some 'leaps' blah blah blah #ohfuckoffyougreedyspoilt #priviledgeneverworkedadayinyourlifecunt

• Angry
  • Heart

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
The TrAdiTiOn is baaaaaaaaacccck and worse than ever.

I've spent a few minutes trying to word this nicely, and actually feeling quite horrible saying it, but I know you all know it too...

Appearances are shallow and commenting on them is awful. But for a slightly unfortunate looking family, they sure have a lot of photo shoots. And good for them if that's their thing, but the belief that 90,000 people want to see photoshoots of a less than photogenic family doing mundane things speaks to enormous ego.

There I've said it, I'm awful/feel awful. I'll click on an afflink as penance.
Is this too long to have as the next thread title?

Those photos are so embarrassingly amateur it's hard to believe a professional took them. There's nothing there you couldn't "capture" by asking a stranger to take a snap on your phone. Then they've been filtered to fook with all the finesse of a 13 year old using Instagram filters for the first time.

That "washed out" effect peaked in about 2014. Nobody uses that any more.

And to row in behind you on the mean seat, bar the baby , they are an unfortunate looking bunch and wouldn't be my choice to gift a free shoot to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Rosie_Goldie

The actual photography is poor. The highlights are blown out. Skin tones look off. Poses poor (feat prized ham). Have we got bokeh or have we not on some of them? The greens aren't singing as you'd want them to as the whole point is the Xmas trees. Very flat editing. Not my style at all.

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Signing off like it’s an actual job 🤣 and she takes off longer from Instagram than people do from their actual jobs!!

she’ll still be taking 7 billion photos a day to show off and ram down everyone’s throats when she’s back. What is the point 🙄
She needs time to pack all the blenders in the car seat bag for their tRaDiTiOnAl January long haul.

Now, she's fallen out with Mumma who usually pays for at least some of the trip , but my monies still on the Maldives. Its where she wanted last year but couldn't with their covid rules. She won't skip it twice. It's tRaDiTiOn.

Or maybe Raffyz first "proper" trip to B&Q in Western Oz?

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Re Bearwood if you want to do some shady promotion of a family business (undetected) maybe don’t name the products after your own children 🙄
Not remotely surprised they are moving. I’ve felt she has lost interest in her house for a while. Wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t already looking and it will be “we were going to wait a couple of years but this once in a lifetime dream house came up on the market and we couldn’t resist”.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Looks like he’s got a heavily soiled nappy underneath them 🤮
He’s old enough to warrant needing a nappy 👴🏼

She’d rather buy pyjamas that are 3 years too old for her son just so they can all match for Instagram. The poor kid is drowning in them, he must be constantly tripping over. She’s an absolute disgrace, give your head a massive wobble. THE PJS DON’T HAVE TO MATCH GRABBY, THE WORLD WON’T END. 😡

• Haha

Justine

Chatty Member
Soooo... let me get this straight. The 'wishing time away' moron is getting what she wants but moaning about it, as per usual ALWAYS living life in fast forward. She blinked and she's been visiting primary schools 🙄 but she's been going on about this kind of bollox since Raff's conception. Grabby's definitely going to want F to replicate the same kind of primary school life that she had back in the days but times have drastically changed since what ©1997/8. Villages aren't quaint little friendly places where literally everybody knows everyone etc., etc anymore. Schools are definitely a different kettle of fish, as I experienced when my 2 daughters started their educational journey back in the 2000s. My mate currently has a kid at primary school and I'm gobsmacked how much shitter things are 😳

Whatever is Grabby gonna do with herself when Raff's at nursery, as it most certainly won't be keeping that house clean and tidy 🤣

Oh aren't those 'professional' photos are bloody awful. The colouring of it makes everything look washed out and WTF is Waffy {who quelle surprise looks ill} wearing FFS. Ye god's, isn't F the absolute spitting image of benpeeado 😳
But schools are also more aware about safeguarding and grooming, so HOPEFULLY Frah Frah won’t have the same school trip experience as her mum…

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Whenever I see him I think of this Phoenix nights clip
I was watching an episode of 24 hours in police custody the other day, where they put away a 20 year old for sleeping with a girl who was a few months off her 16th birthday. He got done for rape (as in actual non consensual sex, not statutory rape) but the others charges were linked to underage sex with a minor and he was made the sign the sex offenders register for life. Rape aside, it made me realise that this man was no different to benpecked sleeping with grabby underage. Obviously none of us knows for sure as we weren't there (thank god 🤢) but didn’t she hint on her blog once that they got together ‘properly’ when she was 15? Or that’s how the dates worked out? Or she said she’d been on the pill since 15 or something along those lines? It just hit me that the guy in the programme got sent down and had to sign the sex offenders register, and then there’s Ben swanning around with kids of his own and no one bats an eyelid! Surely those kids should be known to social services given that their father groomed their mother when he was 24 and she was 13? The police were saying about this bloke in the programme that what made him so dangerous was that he was only 20 himself, so it made it so easy for him to groom his victims because they were all vulnerable girls aged 13/14/15 who lapped up the attention of an older guy. They said most teenagers have this misconception that a peadophile is an old man in his 50s sat behind a computer screen pretending to be someone else, so they don’t suspect the charming 20 something year old they meet in real life as posing a risk, yet ANYONE willing to sleep with an underage girl is a peadophile whether the age gap is 4 years or 54 years. Made me realise how wrong Grabs and Benpecked’s relationship is if he was indeed having sex with her at 15. 😔

• Sick

Sw4

VIP Member
So the 3.5 year old can’t walk without being strapped into her buggy all day but can bake a lemon cake all by herself. All she needs help with is weighing ingredients.

I just can’t…
I mean, they use a kitchen aid. So once the ingredients are weighed, what exactly does Freya do? She chucks the ingredients into the mixer, and maybe scoops it out into the baking tin. But in Grabby’s eyes that means she baked the cake herself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart