Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sw4

VIP Member
And she’s the last person I’d take vitamin recommendations from. She’s always saying how ill both she and the children are.
Oh yes don't even get me started on that. Also bullshit that 'people are always asking her' about her vitamins like she says in her latest story about them. Why would anyone in their right mind ask Grabby for recommendations on vitamins when a) like you say, they are always ill and b) she doesn't exactly look like a glowing picture of health does she, in fact quite the opposite! I'd be asking her advice on how to look older than my years because she looks like she's in her mid 40's.

Reactions: 13

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Signing off from what exactly? She has absolutely no idea of her privilege does she? To think she used to make me feel absolutely shit about my own life once 😂 I honestly pity her.
Nail on head! (Yet again 😉)
I spent far too much time letting this girl who’s four years younger than me, make me feel like a massive under achieving, poor, boring, nobody.
When in actual fact; her house is shit, she’s married to a peadophile, a snob (even though, what exactly has she got to be a snob about?) and clearly is a shit friend (hellooo fall out with bridesmaid who’s sister ‘copied’ her kitchen and Pheobe) I could go on, but I know I’m preaching to the choir 😊

• Heart

okdo2022

VIP Member
A vacuum and an electric blanket??? She's in her 20's!!!! She's living the life of an 80 year old.

Nice that she wants an electric blanket to keep herself warm. What about her children in their draughty single glazed house??

• Haha

okdo2022

VIP Member
Do not tell her about the Midnight sun at the North Pole in Summer, you...will...blow...her...mind!

These presents look crap. There I said it. Wrap them up Grabby, that's the main fun of it for god's sake! Your bows are crap too. Merry Crapmas, you clueless, skanky, tightwad.
That bow looks a sad and flat as Bens arse in those pyjamas

• Haha

supertickedoff

It’s herself who does all the social media for Bearwood Plytastic Furniture, isn’t it? She’s the only person I see on SM who uses both ‘and’ and a ‘&’ in the same sentence. I only ever see that on Bearwood’s shitty posts and her shittier posts. And so she is thanking herself in the third person for ‘sending in’ the photos of the grubby ply in her grubby home… halfwit.

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
Whether it's her own "cooking" or recipe boxes she somehow always ends up with the same plates of slops.
Because she always has to add extra stuff like flaxseed or collagen or whatever to ensure she can brag about doing so, hence the meals will always be slop.

Whenever she stories her slop recipes she makes a point of saying she followed a recipe online but added other stuff too. Just another way of her being smug and lording it above everyone else. The irony is that her kids seem to pick up 10x more bugs than your average kid. You can feed them all the veg you like Grabatha but if you don't let them rest, or ensure they are warm and clean, then they will always get ill.

• Heart

Katiewhy

They might be breastfeeding friendly in that she can lob her knocker out, but poor Ratlas' face on those hard sequins- He'll be red raw, bless him.

• Haha

Rocky16a

Has she got her Christmas tree already ? I don’t understand this latest photo shoot , why is she in a coat and the rest in jumpers and the red Lippie is hilarious 😆

• Haha

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
She’s really crying about 2 nights of bad sleep… TWO NIGHTS. Where she doesn’t have to get up and go and work a full day in a demanding job. Does she think anyone will actually empathise?

• Angry
  • Wow

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Because she always has to add extra stuff like flaxseed or collagen or whatever to ensure she can brag about doing so, hence the meals will always be slop.

Whenever she stories her slop recipes she makes a point of saying she followed a recipe online but added other stuff too. Just another way of her being smug and lording it above everyone else. The irony is that her kids seem to pick up 10x more bugs than your average kid. You can feed them all the veg you like Grabatha but if you don't let them rest, or ensure they are warm and clean, then they will always get ill.
my kids love the classics like fish fingers and baked beans and potatoes. I don't think they've had a flax seed in their lives and they don't get ill much other than a winter cold 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

FriYAY

Ermmm.. so it appears that mama kedgefund has been picking up dusty old brown leaves from her morning walk and passing them off as wreathes under her new floristry empire..

I’m pretty sure you don’t hang dead brown leaves collected from an M25 underpass on your front door for Christmas

Florist she certainly is not. There is honestly no hope for Grabby with those two as parents
"Preloved" leaves if you will...🍂🍁

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes an unashamed clart.
I would never be so tight or would die of embarrassment being so tight. She wears it like a badge of pride.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm really astounded that chopsy has asked for a red sparkly car from santa and her skinflint tight bastard mother had bought a second hand, no doubt dirt cheap shit version off marketplace.
As I said above, her kids are very definatley not spoilt

• Sad

Clare

VIP Member
Dicky things on the rvk gram today:
-"Running makes me a better human"
- Saying she's "beyond proud" of everything.
-putting wanky berries on her porridge
- Whinging there isn't time to run when she doesn't work
she has ample opportunity in the week to run, Benpecked isn’t shackled to a desk or down the mine, but she chooses pre-dawn on a Saturday to go for a run?!?! It’s minus degrees, dark, covered in ice?! Why not go an hour or so later? What is she fighting against? The woman is seriously puddled. How dangerous going out running alone in those conditions.

Justine

Chatty Member
Looks like Raffy is giving her a piggyback. What a family...
Creepiness aside for Benpecked, they just look... so frumpy. His jeans! His trainers!
And all the vitamins and not drinking and slop eating and collagen smoothies they consume, and THIS is the result! Hard to believe he is only 40 and she's not even 30 yet!!!

IT WORKS!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick