Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Bentos in that blinking skirt again!

Also 'Annual Tree Lighting', do they invite a local celeb to switch them on? She is such a pretentious whoopsie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
I feel like she's just so clueless in general life? She has no actual lived experiences so everything she does/owns/recommends etc is the most basic, banal thing available that's copied from somewhere else. She is incapable of a single original thought.

And ffs she is the last person I'll be taking style advice from, even my pretty much housebound grandma still manages to look more stylish than her. Those sequin dresses look like dressing gowns on Grabby and don't suit her at all. She's obviously still got some sort of eating disorder or body dysmorphia. All that effort on eating slop and doing a bazillion steps a day yet wears the most baggy clothes possible. Surely someone normal who claims they love fitness, running etc would be proud to show off their figure, in proper clothes that actually fit them.
And she’s the last person I’d take vitamin recommendations from. She’s always saying how ill both she and the children are.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
How will that tree last until Christmas? 😳
The insta-huns all take them down on Boxing Day.
Anyway, Grabby doesn't need a tree on Christmas Day because of the traditional de-camp to the barn, the annual switch-off to soak it aaaaaaaall in.
I think the most ridiculous post i've ever seen from her was actually before the children were born - so it was just her and Ben doing the "demented de-camp" ... she took a picture of their gifts on Xmas morning and said "HE'S BEEN!!!!"
Why doesn't she actually give her parents a break and host Christmas in her own house? God forbid they could invite Ben's family too ...

• Sick

nettleteareader

VIP Member
My first ever thread title suggestion..... rvk_loves #43 Grabs is a nutty wally, completely off her Ikea trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 14

AbsoluteSpecimens

'all three of us just cried'? WTAF. Is she a baby or an adult? FFS. I've got little ones and can confirm, 'all three of us have never just cried with illness'.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Usual waffle this morning- I really do struggle to understand her, she writes with much mania. Ridiculous overuse of the the “ridiculously“ … as per usual.

more ‘in love’ with Freya than ever … who talks like this about their daughter?

• Sick

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I’m so looking forward to when F starts school and Grabs has to contend with juggling all the requirements of that plus not being able to take term time holidays.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
I hope Grabby popped a Tena pad in before Santa appeared. She must’ve been SO excited! HES BEEN! HE’S BEEN! HES BEEEEEEEEN!!!!! 🤪

• Haha