Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clapacake

Imagine only doing your child’s hair when they ask you to 😂😂😂😂 it’s basically care (or not apparently).

Reactions: 12

Libertine

VIP Member
Becky is reed thin in the stories of her modelling her toddler Christmas jumper and sparkly skirt.

From the insane running on icy roads in subzero temperatures to the highly controlled diet with no carbohydrates, to the chipmunk cheeks, she shows every sign of having an eating disorder.

She serves her children niche, health foods that most adults wouldn’t bother to eat on a regular basis, and yet they are sickliest children on IG.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Justcyrious

VIP Member
She looks so old in those pictures in front of the trees in Covent Garden 😳. Did she get highlights?

Speaking of hair, F definitely has an unfortunate cowslick which makes styling a bit more difficult but definitely not impossible.

And of course they couldn’t go to London for the afternoon screening only, they had to make the trip really really worth it by packing 192719 other activities. Does she ever learn? Is the zoo stop obligatory every time they step foot in London?

Reactions: 11

Justcyrious

VIP Member
They put infrared heaters next to their beds and an electric blanket for Freya on top of it. How that can be safe I do not know.

• Wow

Onthehop

VIP Member
Even though she’s “signing off” she’ll still be stalking IG and commenting on other threads. She’s obsessed.

Meringue22

VIP Member
We seldom see them out having a meal with friends. Now we know why 😂
I bet she’s like my ex in laws. They would look at the menu online beforehand and choose what they wanted. They’d take exactly the right amount of cash and have a jug of tap water 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
She looks very childlike, in addition to acting it. I don’t mean this in a body shaming way, it’s her posture and the way she stands, very childlike, not womanly.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Wow when will the aff links end? Either she is asking herself the questions so she can aff more stuff (likely) or people are so lacking in thought themselves they would rely on Grabby's scintillating ideas.
So what we can take from these posts is she has no bastard ideas herself for interesting Christmas gifts.
Other instahuns have wanged on about putting together "a little Christmas gift guide" but have at least put some time and effort into finding unusual things. I'd be more inclined to click on a link then maybe.

Jeez she is the laziest, most clueless chump out there surely. Every time I think she has peaked, she manages to become even more pointless.
How does one so vapid get to be so smug.

Clare

VIP Member
These “traditions” must keep her feeling safe & in control. Even a bystander can see that this rigid need for rules and patterns must underpin some very challenging mental health. I really wish she’d see a therapist.

If she thinks 3.5 years is the best yet, she’ll self combust when Bentos turns 6

Sw4

VIP Member
Just watching those stories is exhausting! London Zoo, Covent Garden, Somerset House, Hamleys Regent Street and then Electric Cinema. That’s about 3 day-trips worth of stuff for a toddler. Genuinely baffled at how they can drag two little ones around London all day?! Surely they don’t have time to actually enjoy any of it. They’re too busy rushing straight on to the next activity to take a photo and check it off her list!
Plus lunch at Dishoom which isn't exactly a quick pit stop for a sandwich. I'd struggle to fit that all in without kids let alone with two toddlers. Or if I did I'd hate every minute of the day because there's no time to enjoy it! For someone who bangs on about 'soaking it alllll in', she doesn't give herself much time to 'soak' does she!

• Heart

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
The buy to let market is not as profitable as it once was and I wonder if that, coupled with the seeming cooling of relations between Grabby and the Kedgefunders has meant they are looking to pastures new.

I suspect it’ll be somewhere in the UK but I do think there’s a strong possibility they’ll move away from Watford(!).

Whilst she’d love to move to Australia she’s not resilient enough to do so and neither she nor Benpaedo have anything Australia either wants or needs!

Given the premium price they paid for their house, (and the amount they paid for the renovations), I doubt there will be much profit.

What a time to be alive!!!!

Clare

VIP Member
If I remember correctly that half glass door opens towards the side or back of their house. Opposite this door is another door to their utility room. There is a room plan on her blog, I'll see if I can find it...
I take it that minuscule corridor strip of space on the right hand picture is what she dares to call her son’s bedroom……….seeing it like that is actually quite shocking

• Wow