Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DigitalA

Has she actually said that’s she’s passed her old single electric blanket to Freya? I’m SURE that can’t be safe, 3 year olds definitely can’t regulate their body temperature properly
Not only that but I knew someone who had horrendous burn scars on her whole leg and back because she'd had an electric blanket as a child and wet the bed which caused a fire (not sure exactly how) but For that reason a lone I'd never give one to a child

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Sw4

VIP Member
They’re definitely not rich if she has to sell stained clothes on insta for £2
Either poor or just so fucking tight. Unless you really, really need it, who the hell can be arsed to package a bazillion shit stained items and send them all to make a grand total of 30 odd quid? And she's so miserly she would rather park for free five miles away from somewhere than pay £1.50 to park closer. Even if it does involve her kids having meltdowns because they're exhausted and hungry.

Edit- I've just thought that probably one of the reasons neither of them drink is because they're both too tight (as well as Grabby’s weird eating disorder). I can't imagine them buying a round of drinks ever.

Last edited:

Hashtagged

VIP Member
No worry, she will bundle them into the car so she can get pictures in the snow at an instagrammable location, she’d probably drive to the Cotswolds.
And no coat for Frah Frah, because this girl doesn’t wear coats, but it’s ok she’s got thermals on underneath

• Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
We have single glazing. We use a window vacuum and dehumidifier and have never had ice inside even during the beast from the east. I really feel for those kids.

• Sad

Meringue22

VIP Member
She’s an absolute twat. Fasting?! She is going to pass her issues on to her children. As a mum of 3 girls I’ve seen first hand the pressures they’ve faced and continue to face to look a certain way. Someone needs to give Grabby a shake. Pronto

Lola7286

Chatty Member
Raffy told you that himself did he while waking up from beneath the icy window?
It’s bad enough she thinks living like this is acceptable (and putting her child immediately underneath a window) but to then think it’s ok to bleat on about it to all her followers she really is more stupid than I thought before 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry

Sw4

VIP Member
Do we reckon she's sobbing into her slop smoothie this morning because it's raining and all the instagrammable snow has melted? It won't be a white Christmas now, what an asfetic disaster.

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Because her parents do it all for her. She moves back in to theirs and regresses right back to being a child herself. My guess is waited on hand and foot with endless food/drinks/childcare. No wonder it’s heaven, she doesn’t want to to back to the real world of being an adult.
100% this. I bet she doesn’t lift a finger all week.

100% what I was about to say… how can you have 2 young children and still be so utterly clueless as to their needs. She’s completely manic - she comes across as quite unwell at times 😞
She’s not unwell she’s just selfish - wants to repeat HER traditions at all costs so doesn’t think of the needs of her children.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Excuse me while I roll my eyes out of my head at her predictably 🙄
And what the actual fuck is this picture?!
That photo is mental. It's like someone's screwed her head on sideways! Her figure in that shapeless skirt and jumper is dreadful. She is bloody awful looking in her clothes.
The photo of her standing with her mum, you would think she was the 50odd woman and her mum was the mother of the two small kids.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Although to be fair, three years of Grabby would possibly be enough for anyone let alone Bentos.

• Haha

Justine

Chatty Member
Becky is reed thin in the stories of her modelling her toddler Christmas jumper and sparkly skirt.

From the insane running on icy roads in subzero temperatures to the highly controlled diet with no carbohydrates, to the chipmunk cheeks, she shows every sign of having an eating disorder.

She serves her children niche, health foods that most adults wouldn’t bother to eat on a regular basis, and yet they are sickliest children on IG.
She did mention having had an eating disorder as a teenager (maybe being groomed had something to do with it…)
Now at “best” she’s orthorexic, but it’s very clear from many blog articles that her relationship to food is messy.
Also I’m wondering if Ben likes her less “womanly”, sickening.

• Sick
Why is Bentos still in a buggy?! She’s 3 and a half!

And the post below - she needs to STFU. She chose to have a 3 and a 1 year old. She doesn’t work, she has a husband who doesn’t seem to do much work, she has help from parents and she doesn’t pay for much as everything is #gifted. What does she have to be frazzled about?

96D22555-96BC-4251-928D-2E66D76A4B32.png

• Heart

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Grabby needs some spending money so here are a bunch of aff links sheep.
Lol at those of you who thought they had money for a holiday

• Haha