Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Just watching those stories is exhausting! London Zoo, Covent Garden, Somerset House, Hamleys Regent Street and then Electric Cinema. That’s about 3 day-trips worth of stuff for a toddler. Genuinely baffled at how they can drag two little ones around London all day?! Surely they don’t have time to actually enjoy any of it. They’re too busy rushing straight on to the next activity to take a photo and check it off her list!
Yes! Just a walk and lunch in Covent Garden + Somerset House is more than enough for a full day with two children that age when it’s this cold.

Reactions: 12

Onthehop

VIP Member
I wish I had do much time on my hands to have a pre Christmas tree photo shoot where I’m not even collecting the tree!

nettleteareader

VIP Member
Just popped in to see if there's anyfink happening and OMG!!!!! She really is off her (Ikea) trolley 🙄 :cool::(:ROFLMAO:
Happy New Year tattlers xx

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
Has anyone told her the rest of the population left Coca Cola ham in 2010 where it belongs.
Every Christmas is going to be a carbon copy of the last from now on, the way it has been for the last 10 odd years, give or take a child or two. The decorations, the pyjamas, the food. She'd probably have an absolute meltdown and not be able to process it if there was no ham one year because others decided they wanted something else. She'd be wailing 'but it's tRaDiTiOnnnnnnn' so loudly the whole of Hemel Hempstead would hear her.

• Haha

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
I find it hilarious that they use her for food campaigns, as her food palate is as boring as fuck and limited {I'm sure she orders the same kind of shit every time she's done a campaign with them}. The whole idea of food boxes, is to try out things you'd never think of eating before.
I literally have no idea what she orders in her Hello Fresh boxes because she flashes them past the camera SO QUICKLY you can’t see the cards. What a fantastic advert 😂

• Haha

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Christ almighty, no wonder the kids are always sick.

How much have they pissed away on that house when they could have bought a less instagrammable, but more modern (warm!!) family home?

SmashAndDash

Why do the kiddos need 2 advent calendars? One full of junk and the other books?
Kids these days are so spoilt and will have no understanding of the value of anything if they continue to get given advent calendars with gifts, 1st December baskets, Xmas eve boxes🤦🏼‍♀️

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
I'm VERY disappointed she didn't take any mirror selfies of said nose bleed, with advice on how she stemmed the flow with #ad affiliate for the product{s} she used 😆😝🤪

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Straggly, messy plaits = done hair???

Why on earth would you let a 3 year old dictate when her hair is styled?
Its a non negotiable.

FriYAY

It's the lipstick for me 🤣🤣
Can confirm that she obviously managed to work out how to juggle the "play space" as the Christmas tree is up already in exactly the same place as every year, and the TraDiTioNaL wooden ladder/Benpecked hanging the lights photo must be cued up ready to go as the lights are already turned on 🙄

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
But look how neat, groomed, clean and healthy Mini Grabby and C-George look compared to the Dickensian Waifs (AKA Frah & R-Atlas).

• Haha

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
How can she be finishing off her decorations? It’s the 25th November, exactly a month until Christmas Day. I thought she was so time deficient??!!

I wouldn’t expect to put anything up until 1 December at the earliest, and even then I tend to decorate by stealth!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Little Christmas treat . Here’s Grabby with Curious George making Christmas traditions, courtesy of mama K.
Happy Christmas 🤶
she looks like Freya doesn't she

also agree they don't have a pot to piss in. Sure they've got a pricey house (theyre All pricey this neck of the woods anyway) but her holidays look shit and everything is pre loved. Asset rich, cash poor

Onthehop

VIP Member
This makes my blood boil. Erica Davies says it and she has a large, engaged following. It is absolutely NOT a small commission.

But even for Becky, who has a smaller disengaged following, it is lucrative commission for almost no effort.

Becks affiliate links the stove fan. It’s literally a quick photo with an affiliate link to embed a cookie on her follower’s device which tracks her commission.

View attachment 1767341

The fan is £23.79. (I clicked the link because I don’t shop at Amazon!)

View attachment 1767328

Amazon pays up to 12% affiliate commission.

View attachment 1767334

But it looks like on homewares Amazon pays 7/8%. We’ll use 7%.

View attachment 1767350

7% of £23.79 = £1.6653

Becky has 93500 followers. 0.5% of her followers is 467.5 people. If those people all purchase a fan…

467.5 x £1.6653 = £788.53

Becks makes £788.53 commission on a lazy photo posted on stories.

Some retailers will pay commission on every purchase you make. So Becky is counting on you doing some Christmas shopping at the same time you buy the fan - maybe an Xbox and TV for the kiddies £££££. Other retailers keep the cookie active for up to six weeks - so Becks would earn affiliate commission right up to the Boxing Day sales.

But my understanding is Amazon has really tightened up its affiliate program and the cookie window is only until the first purchase has been made or twenty four hours, whichever comes first.

Amazon is advertising the Ooni pizza maker on the same page as the fan. It’s £299. Here’s the figures with a more expensive item purchased by fewer followers:

7% of £299 = £20.93
0.25% of 93500 followers = 233.75 people
233.75 x £20.93 = £4892.39

Erica Davies frequently links expensive clothes and shoes, plus the commission on those items is 12%. Becky links expensive items like prams and carseats.

It’s not ‘pennies’, and even if they are paying tax on affiliate commission (and who knows with influencers), it’s still lucrative income for low effort.
I also doubt that they’re paying much tax on it with some creative accounting.

• Angry