Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clapacake

She looks very childlike, in addition to acting it. I don’t mean this in a body shaming way, it’s her posture and the way she stands, very childlike, not womanly.
It’s so she looks super thin, she always does her gaunt poses in that mirror

Reactions: 11

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Can anyone explain to me, why in the 2022 pics she has randomly placed the baby plonking mat by the tree, when no baby is plonked on it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Her timehop must be incredibly boring
That’s what reminds her to post the same photo again 😂

intermittent fasting = dieting, I’ve never heard of anyone doing it for ‘health’. Why is she dieting when she’s so slim? Everything about her relationship with food screams disordered eating. Another thing she can control…

Jobagels

I thought it was Ben's brother?

Whens the last time Mumma babysat? Definitely a falling out.
Maybe her parents finally got sick of her daughter writing blog posts about their family, their 'drinking', their cousin who shall not be named, wanting to leave families houses because of different parenting views.
She's like a bratty child that seems to.have zero respect for anyone, or herself.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I just needed to post to show you how nicely the purple mask fits Sweep’s face on my avatar!
Dreading Grabbys return - no doubt to include a 2022 montage reel 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Meanwhile we are paying for overpriced items because they have to pay these irritating chuffers their commission. Just urgh.

And at least some of the Insta wankers will say where the item is from so that the consumer has the choice of whether to give them the commission or not. Grabby has NEVER done this. The only time she says where something is from is when they don’t have an aff program. So rare that she will do that though - waste of her time. The tiny size 4 font ‘ad affiliate’ though she manages.

Cannot believe how much she can earn from this snake like behaviour, yet still buys her daughter second/third hand boots which are so worn that the heel is worn down and there is a hole at the front of them.
Don't forget all their spare money this year is going on travel.

It's amazing how all the questions just happened to have the exact item available in an affiliated option wasn't it,? Quite a coincidence that...

Meringue22

VIP Member
FFS. How OTT is she? 2 lots of advent stuff?! All that crap she’s bought for the bags. Disgusting

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Ice on the inside of their windows just confirms what we've all said so often...their house is freezing. Poor Waffy in his frigid corridor bedroom 😢 Now I realise this is reality for many families but you'd think their million pound, best house in the village 😉 would/could/should be warmer!!!

So glad you have good support, luckily my daughter does too. NHS at it's best 👌 💕
Ice completely coating the INSIDE of her windows and she makes her poor baby sleep under those things???

• Angry
  • Sad

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Good to know that she really values the teachers- a whole £2.66 of her own money! How patronising. Just so you know Grabby, teachers would like booze or vouchers and don’t even think of sending in any homemade germ cakes. 😉

ETA the comma after Grabby. ⬆No one needs a grammar and punctuation lesson more than she does! 😂

• Angry

FriYAY

We've had snow overnight, not thick but enough to cover, so expect the crack of dawn weather report and kids dragged out at 6am in -1 degrees for early morning photo ops of Waffs first "proper" snow day 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Has Bentos even had that tutu and Christmas jumper off her back since October?

However it is nice to see both of them wearing hats and snoods, pity she couldn’t stretch to doing their coats up in the cold.
Waffy looks like he needs his nose wiped in every single picture. And it was baltic, sub zero - I'm not sure I would take my children to what appeared to be an exclusively outside activity given how poorly they have been. This isn't me being a snowflake but really extreme cold conditions force your body to work harder to keep warm, if you are already fighting off a virus etc (as they ALWAYS are), then just a short time outside is recommended - not an entire afternoon.

twolittlegeese

Beetroot hummus reminding her of Australia….. does she really read her captions back and think, ‘yep! That’s a good’un!’

• Haha

FlowersintheRain

Chatty Member
I see she’s asking herself questions again. As if someone is asking her about post natal vitamins and gut health. What? And the hyacinths in candle jars. Literally no one asked you that grabs, come on!

• Haha

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Does she think anybody cares about the wotsits anecdote? Maybe it’s the only time in her life she ever ate them 🤷🏻‍♀️
As for the constant breastfeeding pics, I guess she feels that’s her only “worth” now so she’s dragging it out as much as possible. She’s moved on from wife to earth mama and she doesn’t have anything else for her.

• Haha
Has Bentos even had that tutu and Christmas jumper off her back since October?

However it is nice to see both of them wearing hats and snoods, pity she couldn’t stretch to doing their coats up in the cold.

Clare

VIP Member
Brought the matching pyjamas back from Cali last January 🤣🤣🤣
Of course she did! Had to get that brag in. Who goes on holiday & brings back Christmas pjs a year in advance! No wonder her home is bursting at the seams, having to unnecessarily store all this future stuff.

Justine

Chatty Member
For me the best quote in that drivel post is the : "Nourish your body and it shall glow!" :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick

Justine

Chatty Member
Love her description of quiet days, packed full with ikea shop and museum visit etc… completely unhinged.

• Haha