Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sw4

VIP Member
'The kids said it was too cold to play in the sand though'. DID THEY? DID THEY REALLY? I'm sure Raffy is also quoting Dickens and correcting everyone's grammar now at the ripe old age of 18 months.

But also yes Grabby, yes it is too fucking cold to play in the sand on a freezing UK winter day. I bet she sobbed in the car on the way home because she wanted to get some specific pics on the sand and they weren't playing ball. Maybe because they're not photo props Grabby, they're actual human beings!!!!

New tradition incoming for next years bingo. A NYE trip to IKEA 🤣
Spare me! I bet they were the world's most annoying people there that day.

Also her closest IKEA will be Wembley, but I wonder if she went to a further one because Wembley is very multicultural, and we all know what she thinks of anyone that isn't white.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

tacotaco

And at least some of the Insta wankers will say where the item is from so that the consumer has the choice of whether to give them the commission or not. Grabby has NEVER done this. The only time she says where something is from is when they don’t have an aff program. So rare that she will do that though - waste of her time. The tiny size 4 font ‘ad affiliate’ though she manages.

Cannot believe how much she can earn from this snake like behaviour, yet still buys her daughter second/third hand boots which are so worn that the heel is worn down and there is a hole at the front of them.

• Heart
  • Angry

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Maybe there will be no January "let's go away and pretend we live there" holiday this year? 😭.
I was SO looking forward to Ratlas 'First Stalking Adventure': The one where he is pushed up and down the pavement in from of Adamo Towers...

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Either poor or just so fucking tight. Unless you really, really need it, who the hell can be arsed to package a bazillion shit stained items and send them all to make a grand total of 30 odd quid? And she's so miserly she would rather park for free five miles away from somewhere than pay £1.50 to park closer. Even if it does involve her kids having meltdowns because they're exhausted and hungry.

Edit- I've just thought that probably one of the reasons neither of them drink is because they're both too tight (as well as Grabby’s weird eating disorder). I can't imagine them buying a round of drinks ever.
definitely not- they're the type to nitpick when the bill arrives and say we're not splitting it because somebody had a glass of wine and we brought our own Tupperware slop and shared a tap water.

• Haha

Katiewhy

God help us Frah Frah has her first part in a nativity. She will be ten times better than any other Angel.

Are we genuinely going to get Xmas posts for the next 4 weeks, I didn't think she xould get worse but this year is off the scale overload.
They will have to make a special Oliver Twist role for Ratlas' first nativity- WTAF is the poor kiddo wearing in those last photo's???? He'll be up a bloody chimney next! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
How much money do you reckon she actually will make from these hundreds of aff links? I’ve no idea!
A lot. Thousands and thousands and thousands of pounds.

I’ve crunched the numbers before and it only takes a tiny percentage of followers making a purchase to really add up.

I think there will be a long haul holiday next year - maybe Australia again in February? A big holiday before Freya starts school. The affiliate links are paying for it.

She used to be really coy about affiliate links and never declared her ‘helpful’ links were advertising. After the ASA rapped her over the knuckles, she stopped using them all together for a while. But if she wants to be the #havebabywilltravel mama, she needs that affiliate link income as good brands aren’t exactly knocking on her door.

• Angry
  • Sick

Meringue22

VIP Member
She’s mentioned she’s ‘fully recovered’, but I’d say pregnancy has triggered the disordered eating again.
I don’t think you ever recover do you? I have friends who still relapse many years later. I think she will always watch what she eats. Always. Someone very close to me has an ED and sadly I see how it completely and utterly consumes you

• Sad

Hashtagged

VIP Member
We were all moaning about Bens saggy arse but we should’ve been worrying about the close up of Becky’s teeth 😬

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
OMG that blog post about friendships was rather an eye opening, I can't believe I've never seen it before 😆

What I've garnered from that awfully long waffle {apart from a headache}, is that EVERYTHING is all about Grabby because the world revolves around her and her demands. She indirectly belittles everyone she comes into contact with because she's an expert on EVERY-FUCKING-THING and the boasting that everyone comes to her for advice, when she has zilch zero life experience 🤨

When they pissed off to Australia for 3 weeks {pre kids} in 2018, she had an epiphany which made her re-evaluate her life and who she wants in it. She would do anything for her closest friends BUT doesn't like if their 'drama' is sucking her down too much {you can imagine the life sucking drama that kicked off when she met the peeado and what followed}. She wants and likes to build them up... But knocks them down and obviously makes them feel like they should grateful to have her in their lives because she's soo mature beyond her years and has done everything first thus making her the ultimate go to expert. This says it all "We're wondering who will be the next to get married... I was the first!!" 🙄 Since when is it a competition of whom does what stuff first, not everyone wants to get married or even have kids etc., etc. You can imagine what an insufferable bore she must be and how out of the loop she is with things because she lead life in fast lane since the age of 13.

Grabby thought she'd still be friends with more people that she met at university and blames it on not being 'in the halls' {cos she was living in a flat in Maida Vale}. Obviously the real reason for this is because they all probably hated her because she was an insufferable bore, witterings about her multiple holidays and her 10x cleverer husband-to-be {whom she met on a school trip} and him being her constant shadow everywhere. They don't get to see peeados friends {you mean he actually has friends outside the circle of family 😱} that often, because unlike the peeado, they've got jobs and are busy working during the week. She has {or should that be had} 2 friendship groups since primary school each with different people in them but haven't you noticed the past 2 years there's been rather a lack of postings about them all meeting up with the usual gurning photos that usually accompanied these meet ups. Now she's a mama, she's started afresh with a new group of friends from the NCT, whom no doubt she can patronise with the virtues of 10x being better at: breastfeeding {whilst looking down at the ones that don't}/how easy it was to conceive because she took some special vitamins/giving birth at home both times/weaning/F&R crawling, walking and taking before anyone else etc., etc.

Next year we'll have Freya's journey into starting in reception, at I'm guessing the local primary school that grabby went to... god fucking help us 🤦🏻

And lastly, Grabby is apparently fiercely independent and rather do things such things like shopping on her own 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So fiercely independent but refuses to drive into London on her own & if she goes into the big smoke alone, has a breakdown on the steps of M&S only to be rescued by an unsuspecting stranger “You got this, Mama!”

Go Grabs, so fierce! So independent!

• Haha

Rosie_Goldie

The candles wrapped with a bit if ribbon is a classic from Alex @thefrugrality. She's the opposite to grabby, rich but pretends to be poor whilst grabby poor but pretends to be rich.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
F overwhelmed and exhausted needed a nap, R too overstimulated to sleep. Those poor children, dragged all over the place as props.
100% what I was about to say… how can you have 2 young children and still be so utterly clueless as to their needs. She’s completely manic - she comes across as quite unwell at times 😞