Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
I hate to go there because I am no supermodel but those sequin dresses look ridiculous on her. She's has no shape whatsoever and they are hanging off. She has about as much sex appeal as a carrot 🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I’m over a decade older than her and look younger. She could look great if she wanted to but it goes back to her whole ‘playing grown ups’ thing - shes literally in middle class mum fancy dress.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Not deliberately trying to be horrible for the sake of it but what is actually wrong with Grabby’s face? It looks so weirdly bloated and puffy, especially considering she's stick thin. It's like there's shit loads of water retention going on or something.
Often a sign of bulimia... it causes the Salivary glands to swell and the hamster cheeks are often a giveaway.

• Sad
  • Wow
E93B87B2-476E-4FF2-8889-FA9F61404BCD.jpeg

Rolling my eyes at her sharing this. Her kids are her job! So stop moaning. Imagine having to juggle children and an actual job Grabs. Going to work isn’t a break.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I couldn't eat anything she would bring from her house. I can imagine bits of crusty cauliflower, stray hairs, bits of kid snot and flakes of nail polish all making their way into her offerings.
Her house is filthy

• Sick
  • Haha

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Bet she’s so pleased F is an Angel, so aesthetically pleasing for her grid. Why couldn’t she have been the lobster 😉
I, for one, can’t wait to see the costume. Do we think she’ll go DIY?

Also,I can’t get over the fact she wants to gift people chocolate bark made of her leftover Easter eggs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Is the pie ANOTHER new TrAdItIoN ?

No grabby its just NORMAL non sloppy food, not everything has to go on annual repeat, you can actually just make a pie whenever you want one!

• Haha
And there it is, in black and white. “my” bed
Proves what we’ve been saying, that’s why Waffy sleeps in a corridor

2A9044FF-BCBB-43C8-A6B1-16829DD11D14.png

How massive are those shoes?!

2319D0B8-70C6-45D2-978B-F51883D15EE1.png

Not obsessed enough seen as Waffy has had bronchiolitis about 15 times in his short life!

Last edited:

Meringue22

VIP Member
Why does she think anyone wants to see all those pics? She’s deranged. I’ll tell you something for free Grabs, no one does