RVK loves #41 Soho house to chef and brewer, insta career is in the sewer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's latest crackpot post is about the end of her pregnancies. Literally why? Nothing else to talk about I guess.

Also message to Grabby, it should read 'WERE the slowest ever'. Her law degree is one of the great mysteries of the Western World.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sleep training. Of course she did 🙄

No matter how you dress it up Grabby you haven’t been responsive to your children if you’re sleep trained IMO. How do you know what a ‘genuine’ wake up is and what isn’t? 6 months is so young too 😭

I have nothing against sleep training but it winds me up when people try to justify their children crying because it’s ‘gentle’. Just own it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Getting in as many aff links as she can with the questions and answers. Probably asked the questions herself!

And she says she felt stressed when her children didn't sleep through the night. But she's always been happy to stress others by bragging about every little achievement 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like she wishes she hadn’t gone for the #2under2 - I think she may have coped better with a 3 year gap with Bentos in preschool

Reactions: 3
The whole series on the kitchen door was so odd! Does she think instagram and the real world are one and the same?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she wrote so much on one image and it's never a good font or colour so ridiculously {😏} difficult to read but...

Her 'Raffy Routine' 😂 there isn't one. He could have milk or not have milk, he might nap now or he might nap later, we might take lunch out or eat it at home...
THAT IS NOT A ROUTINE YOU MORON!

To be fair I didn't have a routine with mine, I just took each day as it came and basically winged it for years 😂 BUT I also wouldn't presume to answer this extraordinarily vapid question in social media. It's really been a glut of nonsense this week hasn't it?

Question -Hey Grabthetia where is your basic cream cardi from (because I must walk through clothing shops with my eyes firmly closed)

Answer - It was years old but here have an aff link for another cardi that isn't mine that you could have easily found yourself.

Also Question where the woman said "I love you" who the frick are you people?!

• Haha
Why does she wrote so much on one image and it's never a good font or colour so ridiculously {😏} difficult to read but...

Her 'Raffy Routine' 😂 there isn't one. He could have milk or not have milk, he might nap now or he might nap later, we might take lunch out or eat it at home...

To be fair I didn't have a routine with mine, I just took each day as it came and basically winged it for years 😂 BUT I also wouldn't presume to answer this extraordinarily vapid question in social media. It's really been a glut of nonsense this week hasn't it?

Question -Hey Grabthetia where is your basic cream cardi from (because I must walk through clothing shops with my eyes firmly closed)

Answer - It was years old but here have an aff link for another cardi that isn't mine that you could have easily found yourself.

I was gonna mention the ‘I love you’ comment…. I mean, where do we start there?! I’d be proper freaked out if one of my followers on social media, who I’ve never met before said that to me! I definitely then wouldn’t share it!
😬😬😬

I know we can throw the term ‘love’ around quote loosely with celebs that we’ve never met, but have admired for years…

But she’s not a celeb.

And there is naff all to admire about BB…

Reactions: 7

She sent that one to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Raffy has a bath maybe 3 times a week or when he needs it". Well that explains a lot.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Eh? Bathes him?
Yes, bathes, don’t know what autocorrect/my fat fingers did there 🤣. Not that you have to bathe them every single day but 3 times a week for a 1 year old is nowhere near enough, especially if he’s playing outside and covers himself with his lunch/dinner. This probably means F also gets a bath 3 times a week even though she goes to nursery regularly.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That routine post explains a lot. Irregular baths and a stupidly early dinner around 3-4pm from the sounds of it which is why she has time for park trips before bedtime.

Tbh fair enough not having a rigid routine as we don't either, and it's not a terrible routine, but I'd bet silly money that what's she's written and the reality are probably very different. She's a control freak and probably has a meltdown if Raffy bedtime goes past 7.01pm. And there's no way she's still in bed at 7am when Raffy wakes, she's up way before that to get her steps in.

Reactions: 7
Yes, bathes, don’t know what autocorrect/my fat fingers did there 🤣. Not that you have to bathe them every single day but 3 times a week for a 1 year old is nowhere near enough, especially if he’s playing outside and covers himself with his lunch/dinner. This probably means F also gets a bath 3 times a week even though she goes to nursery regularly.
Precisely. "Maybe 3 times a week" is absolutely insufficient for "free-range kiddos". Now we know why they always look so filthy. She's rank.

Reactions: 9
I think a child like Raffy, who is constantly bare foot and grubby needs a daily bath.

I've just waded through the 37 'Ask me a question and answers' thing on stories Zzzzz... couldn't read half of it but could clearly see the 10 affiliated links, mentions of her blog that she never posts on anymore and her preloved Instagram page 🤔

God, aren't the questions so boring, pointless, intrusive and has grabby written all over them. It REALLY baffles me people asking questions to someone on social media who is utterly unrelatable to 99.9% of the population. Who is mentally still a 13 years old school girl {mature beyond her years 🤣} playing grown ups with her peeado loner husband in a life sized musty dolls house. She's got no life skills, she's never worked a day in her life, she's never dealt with the money side of things as an adult, she cannot function without mummy down the road from her and her whole life seems to be like a timetable.

Unless you're a local, how relevant is her recommendation for seeing Santa!? Do these people not check locally online what's available to go too ffs. If you want a projector, air fryer, fireguard, hair supplements, log burner etc... bleeping go on Google and find it your bleeping self. Same with 40th birthday suggestions for their husband and other tit 🙄🙄

'Do your babies sleep through the night? And did you get any help?' Firstly, if you want advice go ask someone who is qualified to answer your questions. And secondly, NO babies don't sleep through the night... they are babies. Babies don't have a routine as soon as they exit the escape route. They'll eat when hungry, sleep when they need to and will definitely let you know when they need their nappies changing. A routine naturally begins to occurs within the first 6 months but sometimes not always the case. How the hell did our parents and their parents etc, ever survive in the world of no social media and being told how to parent by the chosen ones, being paid by companies to flog you stuff you don't need or making you feel utterly pointless because your child isn't following the milestones etc.

I do love she had to get a dig in about not getting planning permission to extend on to the back of the house 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.