RVK loves #41 Soho house to chef and brewer, insta career is in the sewer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a garden with a lovely play area, they don’t even need to go to the park if she wants them to let out some steam after dinner…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They have a garden with a lovely play area, they don’t even need to go to the park if she wants them to let out some steam after dinner…
I honestly don’t think she can stay in. I wonder if she’s actually got an issue with her house

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. Does she get itchy if she’s not been out of the house for a few hours. How did she even survive lockdown. Put the kids in a long bubbly bath and then books, milk, early night, chill. Couldn’t think of anything worse than bundling two little ones up in autumn just to go to a park I could go to in the daytime?!?

Reactions: 10
Exactly this. Does she get itchy if she’s not been out of the house for a few hours. How did she even survive lockdown. Put the kids in a long bubbly bath and then books, milk, early night, chill. Couldn’t think of anything worse than bundling two little ones up in autumn just to go to a park I could go to in the daytime?!?
Maybe she goes when it’s quieter. You know, to avoid Asians

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly this. Does she get itchy if she’s not been out of the house for a few hours.
TBF I'm sure with her house the state that it is, there's likely lots of things crawling around that make her itchy 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
End of the month Aff links time! Got to get those cookies on peoples devices ready for them to buy stuff after pay day!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s really grifting for a Tony’s choccy collab. First the extra in her Hello Fresh or whatever it is and now a random tag

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220928-232437~2.png

So just to confirm then this Grade A numpty of a woman is letting Wafty play cars at the top of the stairs?

What could possibly go wrong?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.