Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
She doesn't know how to advertise tyres without shoehorning in that she's still a better mother than you, lady.

I'm surprised there wasn't a shot of her sitting cross legged on the garage floor breastfeeding Waffy whilst they checked her tread depth.
“You got this oil change, Mama!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Sorry, is it an ad for tyres or for a day in the woods/boot picnic?
She doesn't know how to advertise tyres without shoehorning in that she's still a better mother than you, lady.

I'm surprised there wasn't a shot of her sitting cross legged on the garage floor breastfeeding Waffy whilst they checked her tread depth.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Festive season bingo:

Treeee day featuring lipstick, camel coat, tartan, wellies. Benpecked sleeves, ragamuffin tartan kids with no coats

Flatlay of white company decorations

Kids on floor by tree with sledge/dusty death skates

Roaring fire with stockings hung during nap time

Nigellas Coca Cola ham

Trip to Fortnums at Somerset House where they won’t skate but will take a weird distorted bauble selfie

Flatlay of wrapping kids gifts with humble brags about how she bought them all half price/two years ago in America

Metallic pleated skirt with festive jumpers - bonus points if she’s outside and looking at the floor

Decamping to Mummas

Candy cane heart in front of tree

Pathetic “he’s beeeeeeeen” post

Aff links to everything she’s “bought” in the sales

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

supertickedoff

I’ve signed up especially to get this off my chest…
She can FUCK RIGHT OFF when it comes to the Wave of Light. She hasn’t got a clue and it’s yet another example of her jumping on something so she can ‘tick’ it off her list. One obligatory reshare from Tommys with a completely ignorant comment about what an “amazing charity” they are. Yes they are a great charity but arreghhh! They are not the be all and end all when it comes to baby loss charities (sadly I know this first hand). They do not ‘organise’ the Wave of Light, they did not start it all those years ago. Yet because they are the one charity she follows and supposedly has donated to (I’ll believe that when I see it) that’s her tiny nod to this event. No Grabby, no. If you can’t even be bothered to light a candle for those of us in the baby loss world then just… no. Not tonight. Not tonight.
Fuck off Grabby and go and brush your daughter’s hair. Look after her. Care for her. Don’t feed her porridge disguised as sick. Hold her close. Thank your absolute lucky stars that you had no problem at all conceiving her, giving birth to her, and her brother. And fucking leave our Wave of Light alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Dear Grabby,

I truly think a psychologist would have an absolute field day with you, your peeado hubby and your entire family. Your mollycoddled fucked up childhood, has made both you and your wet lettuce of a brother totally 100% dependant on mama and dada kedgefund propping you both up. Neither of you function properly.

You're a master manipulator who is too use to getting your own way all the time. I can only but imagine what a gnormous cunt you are when someone dares tells you no or knows better than you do. No fucking way would any decent parent ever allowed a 24yr old man a foothold into their 13yr old daughters life, no matter how mentally manipulating and distressing things reached. Your relationship isn't some dreamy Disney Princess fantasy, you twat.

Of course, you had to be the one who had to do literally everything first before everyone else in your peer group. You're now passing down your neurosis to both your 2 kids. The need to attempt to have 2 kids born not only on your wedding anniversary cos it's a family tradition on the peeado hubby's side but also #2under2 is beyond fucked up. Both kids are pushed into doing unattainable milestones before anyone else and you clearly lied through your teeth that they were doing things when they weren't. You're now reaping what you've sowed, Freya is exhausted by over stimulation and isn't allowed a day off being a normal bored pre-schooler.

It still baffles me that people actually ask you for advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Katiearchiedan

I’ve signed up especially to get this off my chest…
She can FUCK RIGHT OFF when it comes to the Wave of Light. She hasn’t got a clue and it’s yet another example of her jumping on something so she can ‘tick’ it off her list. One obligatory reshare from Tommys with a completely ignorant comment about what an “amazing charity” they are. Yes they are a great charity but arreghhh! They are not the be all and end all when it comes to baby loss charities (sadly I know this first hand). They do not ‘organise’ the Wave of Light, they did not start it all those years ago. Yet because they are the one charity she follows and supposedly has donated to (I’ll believe that when I see it) that’s her tiny nod to this event. No Grabby, no. If you can’t even be bothered to light a candle for those of us in the baby loss world then just… no. Not tonight. Not tonight.
Fuck off Grabby and go and brush your daughter’s hair. Look after her. Care for her. Don’t feed her porridge disguised as sick. Hold her close. Thank your absolute lucky stars that you had no problem at all conceiving her, giving birth to her, and her brother. And fucking leave our Wave of Light alone.

Her post tonight is just awful.

How, exactly, would she know that Tommy's is an amazing charity? When has she ever needed a charity like Tommy's. She can f**k off.

On the 7 June this year, I walked into a Chapel to cremate my stillborn baby. Her twin brother in my arms. I was 3 weeks postpartum and broken. I still am.

I posted about the Wave of Light tonight. I haven't posted before.

She's an ignorant twat.

"Sending love"... she's got no idea.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Columbia road market
Meal at dishoom
Walk around Shoreditch
Farm visit
Another meal out
Walk around Spitalfields
Travel to Canary Wharf
Children’s museum visit
Dinner with friends

That’s like a months worth of activities for most families.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

TheRuralJuror

Im glad she affords herself time to rest & recuperate on the sofa/in bed when SHE’S sick, but drags her sick kids everywhere for cOnTeNt without any thought for their recovery.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
"how insane are glow sticks" Really hasn't lived has she?!?!?! Obviously never been to a nightclub or a concert!! obviously never cracked one open and covered the liquid all over herself on a night out?? (That one might just be me)
Probably bought from Amazon and made in China!!!!
Not just you. :LOL: I also remember being covered in the goop.

As for "I hope these aren't bad for the enviroment"?! They are made of plastic and glow like nuclear waste. DA FUQ would they be good for the environment ?!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Oh I know what it is. Duh. Silly me! One of my mates doesn’t send WhatsApp messages she sends a voice note. My teens do it allllllllll the time on iMessage. Texting isn’t cool apparently 😂 imagine receiving a voice note from Grabby 😳
Ah of course! You are a WONDER.

My first proper time learning what a voice note is.

"Babes, it's me Webecca...you know from the Sunday Times and Daily Mail stepford wives articles...? What's that you say? Child Bride? No it's the greatest love story eva told I fink u mean?
Anyway I've been finking about my feeding journey with the kiddos and how it fits asfethically with my living seasonally gentle parenting. I'm so ridiculously smug about the fact I'm basically a jersey cow. Strangers almost never say to me that I've got this. But I really have. Even on the steps of @mandspr in St Alban's. I'm allowed to feed there because I'm one of their talents. Yes... like Holly Willoughby. They've even sent me frows in the past, but it wasn't great because it was green and my favourite colour is texture"

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Grabby’s privilege STINKS. Why can’t she see how fortunate she is. Why does she moan so much. She doesn’t work, her child could be off pre school completely, or just do a couple of mornings. Come back to us Rebecca when you have to peel your screaming child off your leg at the nursery doors at 7.30am because all they want in the world is their mum but she’s got to go to real work otherwise there’s no roof over any heads. “Papa” ain’t the only one who works in the real world. Just F*** off, who needs this woe is me bullshit.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
We are going to have to brace ourselves soon for the annual Christmas tree picking glut of photos. Awfully applied red lipstick with beige bag lady attire and the 'kiddos' dressed in tartan.

Will she ever change her style or way of life I wonder, or is she just going to live every year exactly on repeat?
I just love the tree day. What kind of weirdo only wears lipstick once a year & for such a random, non lipstick required event 😂😂😂😂 It’s just such a classic: camel coat, tartan scarf & bobble hat even on a mild day. Benpecked with sleeves rolled up even on a perishingly cold day, a child posed in arms as a prize ham. Cannot wait to see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220925-142421~2.png

Probably only on your days he is ill maybe? Which is everytime you drag him out with croup or bronchiolitis

• Angry
  • Sad

lessthaninfluenced

So Freya can’t manage a full week at nursery this week, has been asking for naps and Raffy is still the colour of a ghost - of course the best idea would be to haul them round the zoo on a Saturday morning: she is an absolute idiot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Her post tonight is just awful.

How, exactly, would she know that Tommy's is an amazing charity? When has she ever needed a charity like Tommy's. She can f**k off.

On the 7 June this year, I walked into a Chapel to cremate my stillborn baby. Her twin brother in my arms. I was 3 weeks postpartum and broken. I still am.

I posted about the Wave of Light tonight. I haven't posted before.

She's an ignorant twat.

"Sending love"... she's got no idea.
I’m so sorry for your loss. No amount of posts on social media will make up for the heartbreak that you feel.

I don’t know if I’m in the minority but I wish influencers who haven’t experienced loss would stay out of it. They have no idea.

Grabby- the tenner that you’ve donated to Tommies for all of the freebies that you’ve received doesn’t make you a part of the baby loss community. Focus on your own babies and not making them ill by dragging them round 7 days a week, that would go a way to convince people that you’re grateful that you’ve never had to experience the heartbreak of losing a baby.

• Heart