RVK loves #41 Soho house to chef and brewer, insta career is in the sewer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit that the past few days have been so bad in terms of poor decisions that I’m starting to feel sorry for her. Something must be wrong. I don’t understand how nobody’s stepping in to help her take a step back.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have to admit that the past few days have been so bad in terms of poor decisions that I’m starting to feel sorry for her. Something must be wrong. I don’t understand how nobody’s stepping in to help her take a step back.
I think no one steps in because she will throw an almighty strop if she doesn’t get her own way. Benpecked & Kedgefund are as bad as her as they enable this behaviour.

Reactions: 12
According to her insta, Mama Kedgfund has been suffering from an outbreak of shingles on her face. I feel for her. So painful and for it to be on face as well. Can be caused by extreme stress…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow anymore and have not been following thread for while. Thought I’d catch up with you all yesterday. Your posts gave me incentive to scroll back and find the Asda ad. Christ on a bike! Two things with that 1) what a completely diabolical package she put together for them, and; 2) how the mighty have fallen - as the thread title suggests Insta career in the sewer: she’s gone from Boden, TWC, Liberty etc to Asda and yesterday I saw her tagging B&M Bargains!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't say I feel sorry for her because her actions are downright selfish, but I agree that something is wrong. No one in a normal frame of mind behaves like this, and I swear she's becoming more and more erratic. She could never keep up with her lies but it's becoming worse.

I bet it absolutely KILLED her having the kids help plant the bulbs. She probably left Ben to it. No shoes on as per bloody usual. Those kids are obviously permanently filthy. And wtf is she on about? After a long summer it’s nice to get back into a routine? So you lived seasonally with wild abandon then Grabs? All care free and casual? Ok then 🙄

Reactions: 8
Maybe, just MAYBE Benpecked has told her she needs to GET A JOB! *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!’
#prayforgrabby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe, just MAYBE Benpecked has told her she needs to GET A JOB! *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!’
#prayforgrabby
That might be a possibility actually. They’re not spending much but if they’re not making much either and don’t have savings then something would have to give eventually.

If mama Kedgefund is unwell atm then Grabs will be missing out on a huge chunk of babysitting. I would imagine having to look after her own children full time is taking it's toll on the poor flaky flower!!

Reactions: 16
If mama Kedgefund is unwell atm then Grabs will be missing out on a huge chunk of babysitting. I would imagine having to look after her own children full time is taking it's toll on the poor flaky flower!!
She will be OUT OF CONTROL! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Made me think of Grabby constantly thinking what’s next and rushing through ages and stages

Reactions: 8
Is it normal to take two kids to the playground after dinner? Especially when they've been I'll AND you mention it feels cold in the evenings now? The playground pictured is about a 25 minute walk too....so she either bundled them into the car or spent an hour walking.....why do that rather than have a chilled bath and bed time? It's beyond me!

Reactions: 18
Is it normal to take two kids to the playground after dinner? Especially when they've been I'll AND you mention it feels cold in the evenings now? The playground pictured is about a 25 minute walk too....so she either bundled them into the car or spent an hour walking.....why do that rather than have a chilled bath and bed time? It's beyond me!
In the summer maybe and it would only be the one down the road, not 25 min walk away. But not now its getting cold and dark. Just stay at home, read books, have a bath.

Reactions: 15
In the summer maybe and it would only be the one down the road, not 25 min walk away. But not now its getting cold and dark. Just stay at home, read books, have a bath.
A loooong bath. And a good hair brushing session afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that too, I know exactly which playground that is as well and it's not just a hop and a skip down the road for them. She probably hadn't got enough steps in that day so far 🙄

See this is the kind of thing that makes me irrationally think to myself, am I not doing enough activities with my toddler? After dinner she has about 30 mins of playtime and then my husband and I share the clean up and the bath, story and bedtime routine. But I love that time with both of them, it's so nice and chilled out (unless we are running late/she's overtired)!

How does Grabby have the time to do a playground trip? They must have dinner ludicrously early as well as the obvious fact that baths don't occur regularly.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.