RVK loves #41 Soho house to chef and brewer, insta career is in the sewer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, bathes, don’t know what autocorrect/my fat fingers did there 🤣. Not that you have to bathe them every single day but 3 times a week for a 1 year old is nowhere near enough, especially if he’s playing outside and covers himself with his lunch/dinner. This probably means F also gets a bath 3 times a week even though she goes to nursery regularly.
I thought this was some modern abbreviation I wasn’t aware of 😂 and yes I agree, 3 times a week is honestly absolutely not enough and quite frankly DISGUSTANG!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought this was some modern abbreviation I wasn’t aware of 😂 and yes I agree, 3 times a week is honestly absolutely not enough and quite frankly DISGUSTANG!
i don't think there's any age where you don't need to bath/shower daily tbh

Reactions: 10
Hmmm she is really rustling my jimmies today. Now with the Freya is totes emosh post.

Why the heck is that child in preschool 🫣all day anyway? You have to pick her up early because she needs a nap? What the heck!
She's three years old and you don't work or do any housework. You sod about all day faffing so why is that poor child in glorified daycare when you don't need her to be?

A lot of women would kill to not have to put their kids in anywhere for a whole day and you sound as if you are doing it just for the peace. You are a lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Could these photos be more beige? 😅. Nothing wrong with sending your 3-year old to nursery a few days a week to make the transition to school easier. No need to send them all day every day though. So many of us wish they had the flexibility to pick them up early or keep them home a few days a week.

Reactions: 8
I have to say with the bath thing, when my daughter was little she only got a bath every other day. But that because she has sensitive skin and would break out in excema (can’t remember how to spell that, soz!) But if she was dirty I’d stick her in with some oilatum and e45 her up afterwards. Now these two, I’d be very surprised if she is telling the truth, they are filthy! I would be so embarrassed to let my kids be seen like that, not to mention they must feel a bit itchy themselves poor buggers.

Reactions: 7
That routine post explains a lot. Irregular baths and a stupidly early dinner around 3-4pm from the sounds of it which is why she has time for park trips before bedtime.

Tbh fair enough not having a rigid routine as we don't either, and it's not a terrible routine, but I'd bet silly money that what's she's written and the reality are probably very different. She's a control freak and probably has a meltdown if Raffy bedtime goes past 7.01pm. And there's no way she's still in bed at 7am when Raffy wakes, she's up way before that to get her steps in.
Park trip every morning after Freya drop off, then every evening either walk/park/allotments. Nap in buggy during morning walk.

She literally has that poor baby out in the cold from the crack of dawn until bedtime. No wonder he's so sick.

She's cometely unhinged.

Reactions: 12
Could these photos be more beige? 😅. Nothing wrong with sending your 3-year old to nursery a few days a week to make the transition to school easier. No need to send them all day every day though. So many of us wish they had the flexibility to pick them up early or keep them home a few days a week.
Yes I'm not against preschool at all and it is good for kids to make friends, share learn social skills and prepare for school etc. But she is a July born 3. I wonder how often she is there and how often it's all day?

Reactions: 9
Poor little Freya must be shattered. Grabbys posts make it look like they never have a pj day so the kids can chill and play all day. I hope Grabby does have an easy weekend but I highly doubt it

Reactions: 2
I have to say with the bath thing, when my daughter was little she only got a bath every other day. But that because she has sensitive skin and would break out in excema (can’t remember how to spell that, soz!) But if she was dirty I’d stick her in with some oilatum and e45 her up afterwards. Now these two, I’d be very surprised if she is telling the truth, they are filthy! I would be so embarrassed to let my kids be seen like that, not to mention they must feel a bit itchy themselves poor buggers.
yeh I reckon it's more like once a week and the hair won't be washed that often

Reactions: 4
Yes I'm not against preschool at all and it is good for kids to make friends, share learn social skills and prepare for school etc. But she is a July born 3. I wonder how often she is there and how often it's all day?
She will definitely be using the full 30 hours I bet so probably 3 or 4 days?
I too use the 30 full hours but work full time!

Reactions: 5
She is deranged. You don't HAVE to send her to "preschool", send her for half a day if full days aren't working. She is knackered because you drag her to an allotment until sundown. Free range knackered kids.

I don't know what the system is in England, will she start proper school at 4? Do they have to do a pre-school year before that? Seems so young.

I am north of the border and my daughter was 5 and a half before she started proper school as her birthday is in January.

• Heart
She is deranged. You don't HAVE to send her to "preschool", send her for half a day if full days aren't working. She is knackered because you drag her to an allotment until sundown. Free range knackered kids.

I don't know what the system is in England, will she start proper school at 4? Do they have to do a pre-school year before that? Seems so young.

I am north of the border and my daughter was 5 and a half before she started proper school as her birthday is in January.
Compulsory school age is the term after they turn 5 so Freya doesn’t have to start until Sept 2024! She will start next Sept though. Preschool isn’t compulsory, Grabby probably uses it as she can’t miss out on something ‘free’ and it means she doesn’t have to have two kiddos for 30 hours of her week

Poor little Freya must be shattered. Grabbys posts make it look like they never have a pj day so the kids can chill and play all day. I hope Grabby does have an easy weekend but I highly doubt it
This is the mother who dragged two poorly kids (one with croup) to Legoland and a freebie Zoo trip on the same wet weekend. No chance of a quiet pj weekend at home

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This is the mother who dragged two poorly kids (one with croup) to Legoland and a freebie Zoo trip on the same wet weekend. No chance of a quiet pj weekend at home
Which was the weekend F started going back to nursery, wasn’t it? The one where you typically don’t plan much so your kids can recuperate. Poor girl is having all those meltdowns because she’s shattered.

Reactions: 11
I do love she had to get a dig in about not getting planning permission to extend on to the back of the house 🤣🤣🤣
It pleases me no end, having read their planning applications and many detailed appeals, that there is no way the planning department are currently budging regarding their 1st floor extension. I think they thought the application would breeze through. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.