RVK loves #41 Soho house to chef and brewer, insta career is in the sewer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title got the most likes. Make yourself a chia smoothie to celebrate @pandysbox
We’ve moved on a bit from the pub lunch but Grabby is still providing plenty of tattle content…..
Raffy is poorly. For a change
Freya still looks like she does her own hair
Benpecked is retired
Grabby is still, erm Grabby
Pumpkin glut incoming

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She never ever ceases to shock us does she. Just when she can’t sink any lower.
Has anyone called her out on a burner account?

Reactions: 2
I always think she’s ridiculous but generally harmless, taking your children out when they’re that poorly is anything but. She’s supposedly an ‘old soul’ yet I’ve never seen somebody who is so immature and selfish.

Reactions: 4
I always think she’s ridiculous but generally harmless, taking your children out when they’re that poorly is anything but. She’s supposedly an ‘old soul’ yet I’ve never seen somebody who is so immature and selfish.
She’s like a child playing mummy and daddy

Reactions: 5
This thread title got the most likes. Make yourself a chia smoothie to celebrate @pandysbox
We’ve moved on a bit from the pub lunch but Grabby is still providing plenty of tattle content…..
Raffy is poorly. For a change
Freya still looks like she does her own hair
Benpecked is retired
Grabby is still, erm Grabby
Pumpkin glut incoming
Love the title 😅

Reactions: 3
What’s with the double use of words? Bake bake? ill ill?
If she can’t even be bothered to speak correctly then no wonder she has no idea how to actually parent and look after her children

Reactions: 6
What’s with the double use of words? Bake bake? ill ill?
If she can’t even be bothered to speak correctly then no wonder she has no idea how to actually parent and look after her children
When you don’t want to ‘parent parent’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grabby’s immaturity really shows in situations like this. Just because she thinks she’s been playing at adulthood for a billion years (thanks BenPedalo) doesn’t mean that you actually have grown in emotional maturity to be a responsible adult. Rebecca really, really needs some therapy to work through issues that are plain to see from an outsider but no one in the inner circle can see or are brave enough to confront. She’s *only* 28/29? If she carries on in this way without stopping to look inside herself she’s in a one way trip to a breakdown at some point.

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to convince us the kids aren’t poorly? Especially seeing as we know she dragged them out. Reposting pics from the other day playing shops. We’re not stupid Grabs. Raffys pumpkin shop 🙄 Poor Freya has been dumped in customer services as per Grabbys view on gender roles

i dont think she harmless at all I think she’s a selfish, racist bad mother. From breaking lockdown rules, letting poorly Raffy play in ice cold water, her ‘views‘ on Twitter, Freyas shoes poor lamb, ignoring advice on poisonous plants

if she was just a random woman it would be harmless but she actually presents herself as an influencer and adviser to other mothers.

She should come with a health warning “DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME’.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I struggled to understand why there were chickpeas in a pictures saying she really wanted cookies 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i dont think she harmless at all I think she’s a selfish, racist bad mother. From breaking lockdown rules, letting poorly Raffy play in ice cold water, her ‘views‘ on Twitter, Freyas shoes poor lamb, ignoring advice on poisonous plants
As well as letting them play in absolute filthy conditions, and schlepping them about in a car full of mouldy food and/or a carrier that's never been washed. Therefore the puke stains are probably still there from when Freya was a newborn.

Also she'll be the worst role model ever when it comes to relationships. I keep imagining poor Freya asking for boyfriend advice when she's older, can you imagine what kind of 50's housewife shite advice she'll give her?

And what she tell Freya and Waffy about how she and Benpecked got together when they inevitably ask them in a few years time? 'Oh your daddy went on a school trip for 13 years olds with the intention of finding a potential wife to groom. I was the lucky one he chose! He doesn't even make me go out to work like all other evil husbands make their wives do, so I can spend all day making slop cookies and looking at my gigantic feet for Insta photos'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
As well as letting them play in absolute filthy conditions, and schlepping them about in a car full of mouldy food and/or a carrier that's never been washed. Therefore the puke stains are probably still there from when Freya was a newborn.

Also she'll be the worst role model ever when it comes to relationships. I keep imagining poor Freya asking for boyfriend advice when she's older, can you imagine what kind of 50's housewife shite advice she'll give her?

And what she tell Freya and Waffy about how she and Benpecked got together when they inevitably ask them in a few years time? 'Oh your daddy went on a school trip for 13 years olds with the intention of finding a potential wife to groom. I was the lucky one he chose! He doesn't even make me go out to work like all other evil husbands make their wives do, so I can spend all day making slop cookies and looking at my gigantic feet for Insta photos'.
Oh to be a fly on the wall when those questions start, which inevitably, they will. Children are most curious about their parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.