RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah raffy. This the bedroom you never had 😌!
Still can't believe they have that lovely big room just sitting there and that poor baby in a corridor...I couldn't do that and not feel guilty every day!

Reactions: 11
Still can't believe they have that lovely big room just sitting there and that poor baby in a corridor...I couldn't do that and not feel guilty every day!
With never a single visitor or guest coming to stay.

It’s not a spare room though is it, Ben clearly sleeps in there! At some point Waffington will need a bigger room and a door - I wonder what ‘hack’ they will come up with to deal with that!

Reactions: 12
It’s Ben’s bedroom. She can try and fool everyone that it’s the guest room but it’s definitely slept in every night - you wouldn’t keep a room empty for guests you never have and stick your child in the corridor

Reactions: 9
It’s Ben’s bedroom. She can try and fool everyone that it’s the guest room but it’s definitely slept in every night - you wouldn’t keep a room empty for guests you never have and stick your child in the corridor
You’re probably right but you never know with Grabby. This a person who arranges a photo shoot to buy a Christmas tree. Properly crackers. I could see her having the spare room just to boast about having a 4 bed house.

But also the 🎄 photo shoot thingy - early November?!? Are they having a laugh? Photo of you pretending to purchase your tree because if you buy it then no way will it last til christmas! Totally staged and false memories, dont know why I’m surprised to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But also the 🎄 photo shoot thingy - early November?!? Are they having a laugh? Photo of you pretending to purchase your tree because if you buy it then no way will it last til christmas! Totally staged and false memories, dont know why I’m surprised to be honest
How else would she have the photos back for the ‘gram and for Christmas cards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is one of the most laughable suggestions that I've ever heard!!! She has definitely got a screw loose. And sadly Fweya and Waffers will think this type of behaviour is normal 😥

Reactions: 5
That’s nice for Freya. A phone in her face before she’s even woken up properly. That’s so intrusive

• Sad
  • Angry
That ergo is rank
I literally don’t understand why??? It’s machine washable ffs! She is such a sloppy woman.

unless the inside of her washing machine is as dirty as the rest of her house and that’s why nothing they own is clean either… 🤔

Reactions: 5
That’s nice for Freya. A phone in her face before she’s even woken up properly. That’s so intrusive
I find her videos so strange with no sound. Especially her writing what raffy says but then the video is silent 🤨!

I find her videos so strange with no sound. Especially her writing what raffy says but then the video is silent 🤨!
Agreed. I always think it's my phone sound playing up then realise there is no sound.

So here's the three potential reasons why I think she does this

1. They've unfortunately inherited her embarrassingly robotic voice (I hope this isn't the case!)

2. She thinks it's too intrusive (unlikely, since she displays every other aspect of their lives)

3. She's lying about what they can do. Extremely likely. I seriously doubt Waffy is saying Yeyya or whatever in the same way I seriously doubt Freya is politely thanking her mum for a lovely lunch 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Maybe the next offering will be the "purchasing of packet ham photoshoot"...discount code available of you use #grabbylovestheham10xmorethanyou
New thread title?!😆

Why is Freya in long sleeve winter pyjamas, it’s a bloody heatwave Grabs. My kids are sleeping in vests and shorts/nappies!

Last edited:
3. She's lying about what they can do. Extremely likely. I seriously doubt Waffy is saying Yeyya or whatever in the same way I seriously doubt Freya is politely thanking her mum for a lovely lunch 🙄🙄🙄
Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.