RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some freakishly long ass toes. Please don't make me look at the before shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Freya teaching Raffy to walk….so he’s not walking then Grabs is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They must’ve got to
Columbia road at about 7am. It’s usually absolutely rammed full of people you can barely walk the streets. I wouldn’t want to bring my LO incase they got lost, let alone have her dragging round a toy pram getting in the way.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who takes a toy pram on a day out? Especially one that doesn’t fold. They both seem so impractical to me

Reactions: 9
Scintillating content this morning.

A Sterling effort as ever...

She's one of those Instablobs who cram their house with every on trend thing, but then don't remove it when it's five minutes of fame is over. End result is a crammed mishmash of everything and it just looks like a cluttered, dusty debacle.
Trying to decide if this is worse than the Blobs who get gifted yet another sofa despite having two gifted in my memory previously.

(For once Sloppy Hellish Bextor actually wins)

Reactions: 11
Christmas photoshoot chat in August so much for living seasonally Grabs……. 🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Christmas photoshoot chat in August so much for living seasonally Grabs……. 🥱
How the hell is this even a thing?! Every single moment of her children’s lives will be photographed. Can’t recall anyone ever saying they wish they had professional photos of them buying a Christmas tree!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the hell is this even a thing?! Every single moment of her children’s lives will be photographed. Can’t recall anyone ever saying they wish they had professional photos of them buying a Christmas tree!!!
And who would ever want to look at them if you did have them done?

Reactions: 5
Yawwwwwwn ! She's deranged honestly. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe the next offering will be the "purchasing of packet ham photoshoot"...discount code available of you use #grabbylovestheham10xmorethanyou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.