RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her videos so strange with no sound. Especially her writing what raffy says but then the video is silent 🤨!
She probably thinks she’s protecting their/her privacy having no sound….ok then(!)

Reactions: 4
She’s so pleased Waffy’s saltwater’s fit… since when has the correct fit of her child’s shoes bothered her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so pleased Waffy’s saltwater’s fit… since when has the correct fit of her child’s shoes bothered her?!
A baby that isn’t walking independently should not be wearing secondhand saltwater sandals. Kids need properly fitted supportive shoes. But it’s all for the gram

• Angry
Reactions: 24
A baby that isn’t walking independently should not be wearing secondhand saltwater sandals. Kids need properly fitted supportive shoes. But it’s all for the gram
My mum always told me to never wear someone else's/secondhand shoes as everyone walks differently, plants their feet differently etc and so the shoe becomes moulded to how they walk. I remember in uni my housemates and I would occasionally borrow each other's shoes on nights out and they often felt so weird- especially if I borrowed from one of my mates who was slightly pigeon toed, it almost felt like I was forced to walk slightly pigeon toed too.

I cannot believe she is putting Waffy in secondhand shoes when he is just learning to walk. Is there no end to this awful woman's tit parenting? She's so neurotic about feeding them healthy slop and forcing them to constantly do activities, yet gives no shits about their physical development or letting them rest when they are unwell. What the hell is actually wrong with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God help us all Tattlers, the disease is spreading. Is it Grabbular Fever? When did this stupid expression enter the modern lexicon? If M&S are now saying it we are doomed.

DOOMED!
They'll be saying the latest new colour is TEXTURE too ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My mum always told me to never wear someone else's/secondhand shoes as everyone walks differently, plants their feet differently etc and so the shoe becomes moulded to how they walk. I remember in uni my housemates and I would occasionally borrow each other's shoes on nights out and they often felt so weird- especially if I borrowed from one of my mates who was slightly pigeon toed, it almost felt like I was forced to walk slightly pigeon toed too.

I cannot believe she is putting Waffy in secondhand shoes when he is just learning to walk. Is there no end to this awful woman's tit parenting? She's so neurotic about feeding them healthy slop and forcing them to constantly do activities, yet gives no shits about their physical development or letting them rest when they are unwell. What the hell is actually wrong with her?
100%. Children should always wear shoes properly fitted to their feet. Why is she such a cheapskate!!!! It’s mind boggling. Shitwaters on a 1 year old 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Two things:

1. The Waffster is curling his toes to keep the sandal on in this photo, plus they are digging into the top of his foot, so no, they don’t fit properly.

2. She bought them secondhand but she’s tagged Saltwater to have some freebies thrown her way.

🙄

65F4A6E5-FC13-43AE-B941-F5D4547B1779.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t she have issues with her feet? You’d think she would care about properly fitting shoes seen as I’m sure she’s said she has problems and has to wear those awful orthopaedic flippers she has.

Reactions: 9
Two things:

1. The Waffster is curling his toes to keep the sandal on in this photo, plus they are digging into the top of his foot, so no, they don’t fit properly.

2. She bought them secondhand but she’s tagged Saltwater to have some freebies thrown her way.

🙄

View attachment 1486966
He'll end up with hammer toes if he has to keep curling his toes like that when walking 😥

Reactions: 2
Just another example of her poor kids having to be mini versions of her & Ben. Not sure if it’s because she is stunningly unoriginal or everything she chooses is for the gram. But to put a barely walking baby in Saltwaters is madness.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.