RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think that she doesn’t have the personality/sense of humour/brain cells to do that. It’s just how she is - she’s just never not being ridiculously ridiculous
Okay fair point. I’m just trying to rationalise it I guess 😂

Reactions: 5
Apols!

I wish she wouldn't use the word yummy in her posts. It's so twee.

Why is Chopsy wearing a crown? Remember Grabby it needs to be a handmade crown in a nice Liberty print not a naff old bit of card. 4/10 for effort there. WWCS?*

*What Would Courtney Say?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly think that she doesn’t have the personality/sense of humour/brain cells to do that. It’s just how she is - she’s just never not being ridiculously ridiculous
I would have 100% agreed with this until recently. I don't think she actually understands what humour is, and l bet sarcasm goes way over her head. No one with even half a brain cell would be stupid enough to post some of the stuff she has done in the past (remember the blog post about how they met which was basically outing Ben as a pweirdo yet she made it out to be a fairy tale story!!!).

The one niggle I have that makes me think surely she must be trolling us is that some of the stuff is just too 'niche' (for want of a better word) to be a coincidence, eg the recent story about packet ham!!! Now surely that was a troll post aimed at us right? How can it not be 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With or without sauce 🤢
🤣🤢 maybe double choccy and ginger. Making myself vomit just typing this 🤣

What.is.happening?! Minds are in the gutter this evening tattlers 😂
She's Influencing us at last ! I'm just worried about my predicted text now if I type gelato! 🤣

What.is.happening?! Minds are in the gutter this evening tattlers 😂
She's Influencing us at last ! I'm just worried about my predicted text now if I type gelato! 🤣

🤣🤢 maybe double choccy and ginger. Making myself vomit just typing this 🤣

Why has this been repeated ! ? 3x - at least it's not 10 x lady ! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok. So latest stories with ‘the girls’…. Which one is Grabby’s drink?! Cos it’s def not the one nearest the camera…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok. So latest stories with ‘the girls’…. Which one is Grabby’s drink?! Cos it’s def not the one nearest the camera…
'Water please!' (quoted directly from her blog, where of course she bangs on about how not drinking is so much cheaper). She must be soooooo much fun to go out with, not. I'm not even just talking about the no alcohol, but someone so miserly and penny pinching must be awful to go for a nice meal with. I bet she had a side salad, tap water, and only paid for what she had whilst everyone else split the bill equally. I bet she paid in loose change as well, every 1p counts right!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel really uncomfortable seeing benpecked at childrens playparks/theme parks etc?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Will we see the return of the salmon suit if one of "the girls" is getting married next weekend...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
'Water please!' (quoted directly from her blog, where of course she bangs on about how not drinking is so much cheaper). She must be soooooo much fun to go out with, not. I'm not even just talking about the no alcohol, but someone so miserly and penny pinching must be awful to go for a nice meal with. I bet she had a side salad, tap water, and only paid for what she had whilst everyone else split the bill equally. I bet she paid in loose change as well, every 1p counts right!
Explains why she was flogging vests for a pound a piece this week too. Night out with the girls to pay for.

• Haha
None of them are her hand. If you look at the next photo she uploaded, these 5 hands belong to the girls nearest the camera. Look at the flower placement on the table, Grabby has a pale flower in front of her whereas that photo is of a much darker flower at the other end of the table.

Lol my phone autocorrected Grabby to Granny. Still very fitting 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.