RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that in all the pictures of lion boy standing/walking he’s holding a hand. Not quite walking into one hey Grabs.
(Absolutely nothing wrong with this of course, just stop faking milestones!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would love for Waffy to grow up to be an absolute LAD- into all the sports, loves to go out drinking with mates etc. Grabby will NOT cope well with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They don’t just love Raffy, they love him SO! 🙄
More pics incoming as she needs to look through them all. I think 9 is enough Grabs thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently "time is crazy". Fabulous insight there Grabangka.

Let's just pause to think about other things that are crazier than 'time"...

That you believe anyone wants to see 46,047 pictures of your children on a daily basis.

That your parents allowed The Ginger Geriatric anywhere near you when you were barely pubescent.

That brands considered you a worthy ambassador for their goods.

Eating lollies made of brassicas.

Going to fascinating places but your only plans were visiting supermarkets and finding pastel walls.

Passing a landing off as a bedroom, when a perfectly good space stands just steps away.

Believing yours is a love story to brag about.

Turning allotments into playgrounds rather than allowing a struggling family space to grow food.

Your brother having more careers than I've had hot meals by the age of 25.

Your husband thinking pink suits him.

Taking a perfectly nice garden and building the new Berlin (Sterling?) Wall at the bottom of it.

Parking in Essex but walking to Primrose Hill as it's free parking.

Philip Schofield having a career*

*I realise the last one is not Grabby's fault but it is way more perplexing than the mysteries of time.
Fabulous summary 🥂🥂

Reactions: 1
They don’t just love Raffy, they love him SO! 🙄
More pics incoming as she needs to look through them all. I think 9 is enough Grabs thanks
The Adamos also 'love their children so' - its standard Courtney wording on a birthday crown photo. Grabby has to even steal someone else's phrase to talk about her own child.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same, it’s a stock Courtney Adamo phrase. Also an annoyingly twee oversharer with a propensity for wooden toys.

Not convinced Raffy is walking yet. Until I see a video of him doing it I don’t buy it. But really, who cares anyway? What a dumb thing to boast about if it’s not true.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking the same, it’s a stock Courtney Adamo phrase. Also an annoyingly twee oversharer with a propensity for wooden toys.

Not convinced Raffy is walking yet. Until I see a video of him doing it I don’t buy it. But really, who cares anyway? What a dumb thing to boast about if it’s not true.
Braggy boasted about Fweya walking when she clearly wasn't!

Reactions: 8
The Adamos also 'love their children so' - its standard Courtney wording on a birthday crown photo. Grabby has to even steal someone else's phrase to talk about her own child.
It’s from where the wild things are ‘I’ll eat you up I love you so’
Also ‘let the wild rumpus start’ which I see on a lotttttt of instahun kiddo posts

Reactions: 6
I think the lion association is because of his hair colouring?!

One of the hottest days of the year but she’s gotta put him in that long sleeved Bob and blossom 1 top. Can’t just put him in a normal t-shirt which would keep him nice and cool. She doesn’t care about those kids at all.

Reactions: 11
And the kid is sick again. Can’t make this stuff up… But it’s ok because her roses are blooming 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
She’s never actually allowed him the space or time to get well poor little mite.
i hope she takes heed of the weather warning and keeps him cool and inside…

• Sad
My youngest was quite often poorly as her older sisters brought bug after bug home from pre school/school. Having said that I didn’t drag her out purely for gram content or to get my steps in. If you can see your child is poorly you look after them! I bet Grabs is fuming her Sunday has been ruined. No car either. It’s probably given up seeing how utterly disgusting it is inside. #prayforthecar

Reactions: 9
Did they figure out the car wouldn't start when they were trying to bring Raffy to a doctor or because they were dragging him out to some insta worthy beach or stately home despite knowing full well he was poorly?

I know which my moneys on.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.