RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does one of her idols use the phrase? Because she’s probably copying someone
Funnily enough Lydia Millen has the same phrase in her bio, although she couldn't be more different to Grabby (although equally as vapid, irritating and thick, but in a very different way). I don't think Grabby follows her though so probably just a coincidence.

If living seasonally means having meltdowns if it snows in Spring or is rainy in Summer then this describes Grabby to a T!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's insufferable. Latest post all about how Raffys lack of tongue tie was down to vitamin choice. As if herbs will determine something like that. duck off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I started TTC around the same time as her, I took her advice on the supplements at the time (I was very new to following her so naive of what she’s really like) she was constantly pushing them so I went and got some from Wholefoods one day, so expensive. Anyway, they made me feel unwell so I messaged her just like ‘hey fyi maybe just be careful pushing those out’ obvs didn’t get a reply. I also was tempted with the queen bee stuff but having read into it decided that was a bit risky. I honestly don’t think anyone without some kind of medical background should be able to promote tablets, even vitamins. I know everyone’s journey is different, and I get that’s her story, but falling pregnant after 4 months of trying doesn’t exactly qualify you for dishing out TTC advice. It’s too sensitive a subject for someone like her to wade into.

Reactions: 12
So the environment is a reason to not have a third baby. Never seems concerned about the environment when she’s flitting off on repeat holidays to Cali/Italy or driving miles every week to get to the beach ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's insufferable. Latest post all about how Raffys lack of tongue tie was down to vitamin choice. As if herbs will determine something like that. duck off.
I am LIVID that she thinks she's an authority on stuff like this, I can't even express myself well enough. Poor idiotic huns will all be rushing out to buy Wild Nutrition vitamins thinking it will prevent tongue tie because they contain natural bleeping folate rather than folic acid. There are NO published research papers that confirm a link between folic acid and tongue tie, only anecdotal mumbo jumbo from unverified sources and alternative type doctors.

This woman child is dangerous. I'm surprised she's not an antivaxxer tbh, if she'll believe such anecdotal crap I wouldn't put it past her to believe that old chestnut about the MMR jab causing autism. In fact... has she ever mentioned her kids having their routine jabs? I'm not sure she has but I may be wrong. She could be an antivaxxer on the down low for all we know.

God I don't think I've ever been more angry at her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think she’s asking herself these questions just so she can do Aff links 🙄🙄🙄
Yes I do. The heck someone asked this ridiculous question (dummy one)

Or just take it away from Bentos and explain it's Waffers, it's sad for Chopsy but they have to learn about when to share and when things belong to someone else! (The doll one)

Can't even bear to be reminded of the Ropey and Trollops blog post making a comeback. Reading that drivel.once was enough.(the crap one)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It’s also complete bollocks as she took the same vitamins throughout pregnancy, it’s only before she fell pregnant she took something different and the tongue tie doesn’t develop at conception. Stupid cow.

244906D3-97AE-41B5-B880-9D29CCB8BA23.png

The environment 😂😂😂 she doesn’t think about the environment when she’s in her 20th flight of the year does she?!

BE620716-8602-4BE8-A863-F41B8757F410.png

‘Lives seasonally’ but is talking about Bentos going to school NEXT September 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Grabs, Raffers will NOT be going to preschool when he is two. The word you are looking for isn’t a dirty word hun, it’s NURSERY

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ. What a crock of tit!
And ‘of off’?! Fucks sake
'Off of' makes my teeth itch!!!!

And she definitely shouldn't be giving advice about vitamins and supplements, so dangerous. What suits one person is most certainly not right for another. You daft sheep, go and seek advice from a professional, not dimwit Grabby :mad:

Reactions: 9
Grabs, Raffers will NOT be going to preschool when he is two. The word you are looking for isn’t a dirty word hun, it’s NURSERY
The fact she has sent her ‘kiddos’ to nursery (not preschool) at 2 makes me think they get the free hours for low incomes at that age as I’d be very surprised if she pays for anything. Low income households can get 15 hours at 2 and with her technically not having a job I wonder if they screw the system. 15 hours would also equate to 3 mornings 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ. What a crock of tit!
And ‘of off’?! Fucks sake
"Underestimate the time it takes" is because you have no conception of work having never done a day of it in your life. Benpecked preferred you just sat at home doing sod all prior to parenthood so why change your habits since?
Fanning about with a Hello Fresh box and a vase is not work, you dense crumpet!

Definitely wrote that one herself 😂😂😂🤦 or Mama KedgeFund did.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.