RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions -

Does you husband do any work?
Do you?

Is the gram more important than your kids' health?

Where did you get your sunglasses from? Can you get a refund on them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Questions -

Does you husband do any work?
Do you?

Is the gram more important than your kids' health?

Where did you get your sunglasses from? Can you get a refund on them?
Are you no longer 10 times richer than the rest of us LADY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So many questions! Unfortunately none of them would require an aff link in the answer, therefore no answer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really really hope those videos were taken very early in the morning - even though it was arguable already too hot then. Baby who had a temperature 2 days ago is in direct sunlight, without a hat on, during the worst heatwave we’ve ever known. He is then out in a buggy with a BLACK SHADE on top. It doesn’t matter if air comes through, it will be BOILING under there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I really really hope those videos were taken very early in the morning - even though it was arguable already too hot then. Baby who had a temperature 2 days ago is in direct sunlight, without a hat on, during the worst heatwave we’ve ever known. He is then out in a buggy with a BLACK SHADE on top. It doesn’t matter if air comes through, it will be BOILING under there.
I was just going to say the same! What the actual duck!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok, he’s not out in the black shade, my bad. But they use it out as well. Very few buggies are comfortable in warm weather, if you add that monstrosity on top it must be so painful for the kids…

Reactions: 6
Ok, he’s not out in the black shade, my bad. But they use it out as well. Very few buggies are comfortable in warm weather, if you add that monstrosity on top it must be so painful for the kids…
Here’s an idea Grabby. How about just staying home during the hottest day ever recorded. She’s an idiot. Those poor children.

Reactions: 14
Is that this thing? I just "popped on" to ask about this. Even inside it must be about 45° inside there!
That looks like he’s in an infant carrier car seat wirh the snoozeshade over him. He must be boiling!

his dreamy corridor is boiling too 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
And Freya in a long sleeved top. I can’t remember the last time my daughter wore a long sleeve. And there was a photo of raffy on his birthday morning waking up in a long sleeve sleep suit. In the winter they looked freezing with no coats or hats. Now she is treating them like this. That thing on the buggy is to block out the direct sun. I get it they may need darkness to sleep but that can be so dangerous on an averagely hot day. It is the hottest day ever in this country Rebecca!! I find it so crazy she thinks nothing of her behaviour and posts it for all to see. Has she no common sense at all?? (FYI I know the answer to that question 😏!)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
And Freya in a long sleeved top. I can’t remember the last time my daughter wore a long sleeve. And there was a photo of raffy on his birthday morning waking up in a long sleeve sleep suit. In the winter they looked freezing with no coats or hats. Now she is treating them like this. That thing on the buggy is to block out the direct sun. I get it they may need darkness to sleep but that can be so dangerous on an averagely hot day. It is the hottest day ever in this country Rebecca!! I find it so crazy she thinks nothing of her behaviour and posts it for all to see. Has she no common sense at all?? (FYI I know the answer to that question 😏!)
Long sleeved top when everyone else’s kiddos were in nappies or pants because it was so hot. Doesn’t surprise me with her

That buggy will be so hot with the snooze shade on. She is obsessed with getting the kids’ naps in so she can have a break from “parenting”

Uk based Mumma of two (life hijacked by two kiddos that are used as props and are an inconvenience when won’t sleep or are poorly)

Living seasonally (🤷🏼‍♀️!)

Shutterbug (takes photos on an iPhone)

Travel lover (flies to places with pastel walls and where they sell gelato but has never actually ‘travelled’)

Allotment grower (allotment supervisor where orders are given to husband with what to grow/build with images taken from Pinterest. Actually does not do anything to contribute and has no personal knowledge of plants and will even give kiddos poisonous plants to hold for sake of photos for the gram)

Rubbish at replying to DM’s so comment instead (still won’t reply)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Living seasonally?! Wtf. Just when you think her utter nonsense has hit the limit, she’s serving us more!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.