RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be really annoyed if I went for a meal to a nice place a somebody rocked up with a dirty double buggy looking like a circus tent with coughing kids inside. I’m not judging taking kids out even for a nice meal, we don’t have family around and didn’t feel comfortable to leave kids with a babysitter at such a young age so we’ve occasionally taken them out to nice places, but never ever looking scruffy and running around the place to tire them out. I won’t mention the sick part, it’s just too much.

Reactions: 24
No words for this ridiculous woman/child. Her poor children, Raffy has been ill so often in his short life. Looking after poorly children is exhausting, how does Grabs have the energy to keep planning outings, parties etc. When mine were ill all we wanted to do was stay quietly at home and rest, adults and children.

I've never followed Grabs but have been aware of her since they lived in their previous house. I assumed they were both the same age (lol how wrong was I!!) Ben has aged so much since those days. They should never have had children, I hate the way she constantly gives the impression that the children are a nuisance, ruining their anniversary special couple time.

Reactions: 10
I am staggered that Ben isn’t quite 40. I’m less than 3 years younger but certain I look about 20 years younger than him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am staggered that Ben isn’t quite 40. I’m less than 3 years younger but certain I look about 20 years younger than him 😂😂😂
My husband is a couple of months older (I am a lot older than grabby and did NOT meet my other half when I was 13, just for the record 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️), and he looks like he’s from a different generation to Ben 🤣
It’s staggering how much he’s aged since having those free range kiddo’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he's actually older ten years older and she's lied to make the age difference slightly less horrific (in her mind, at least). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
How anyone could still find her “lifestyle” aspirational now is quite beyond me
I think it’s because they believe it themselves, she thinks her and Cliff are some power couple and she especially is so unashamedly confident she probably draws in mediocre crowd who can aspire to be like her or rather identify with her.

Now this was a long long time ago but does anyone remember when a follower suggested to Rebecca if she’d ever thought about improving her teeth by having them straightened? Something along does lines.
Rebecca was raging saying how rude and the passively aggressive said she’s never thought there was anything wrong with her teeth! I mean what do you call that denial or confidence?!

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying we all have to be perfect but that shocked me. I mean I have a mirror at home and I know exactly what I look and am realistic about it. Not suggesting she should have to do what follower said but I was astounded by her weird confidence!

Reactions: 9
Guarantee also that come Freya’s actual birthday (think must be this week?) she will be traipsing them to some zoo.
It was our daughters 3rd birthday last weekend. We had a party on the Saturday and literally only a dog walk in a park the following day (her actual birthday). We were all knackered. As others have said at that age if they have a big event one day, they need to relax and recharge the next. I actually don’t know how she fits everything in. It’s exhausting just seeing her photos!

Reactions: 14
She basically went to a fancy carvey/all you can eat buffet for her wedding anniversary meal!!!!
Ben really knows how to treat a lady doesn’t he 😂😂😂
No, to be fair the Glasshouse at The Grove is absolutely amazing - I would highly recommend it. However ... what on earth is SHE doing there? She wouldn't touch half of the food on offer. Did she just walk around and photograph it ?

I wonder if the kiddos did sleep in their buggy or whether Raffy woke up and cried {because of his dreamy infectious illness} ... its just so inappropriate to spread illness around in a public place.

No, to be fair the Glasshouse at The Grove is absolutely amazing - I would highly recommend it. However ... what on earth is SHE doing there? She wouldn't touch half of the food on offer. Did she just walk around and photograph it ? .
She's been there for every occasion. that's why she's there! Has to do everything on repeat

There are so many nice restaurants in the nearby towns. God forbid she's tries somewhere new. Or something foreign like Thai, Greek, Turkish, Indian....

Reactions: 8
Muma and Papa Kedgefund have just returned from a holiday with friends in Majorca so I think it’s more likely someone from Ben’s side who cried off babysitting, I suspect that’s why she’s mentioned it!
She's been there for every occasion. that's why she's there! Has to do everything on repeat

There are so many nice restaurants in the nearby towns. God forbid she's tries somewhere new. Or something foreign like Thai, Greek, Turkish, Indian....
(Gasps)...Foreign muck?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No, to be fair the Glasshouse at The Grove is absolutely amazing - I would highly recommend it. However ... what on earth is SHE doing there? She wouldn't touch half of the food on offer. Did she just walk around and photograph it ?
Ooh tell me more- is it all buffet or are there dishes to order? Sorry to derail...

But yeah what the hell would she have eaten there, half the stuff she would deem too unhealthy and the other half probably too foreign. Bet she called up beforehand to preorder a bowl of green slop.

Reactions: 4
Even more reason not to go with 2 sick kids, a buffet and her touching everything with her grubby germ covered hands 🤢

• Sick
Ooh tell me more- is it all buffet or are there dishes to order? Sorry to derail...
Its more like cooking stations so there are chefs preparing various dishes - so you can order what you want and they'll prepare it as you wish.
There are buffet style areas for salad and dessert but its all so nicely done. Perfectly fresh, and beautifully presented. The Grove is amazing - so many lovely bars and lounges to sit and have a drink in. It also has quite a famous 'black pool'. Definitely a lovely place for a treat night away.

I've had dinner there twice and I'd go again in a heartbeat. Imagine seeing Grabby though - i'd just stare at her, i'd be so fascinated. I'd be taking it all in - how much she ate, her giant feet (how big are they?!), geriatric Ben, the complete lack of chemistry between them, the constant photo taking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's the photo taking that would give her away as a desperate wannabe. Standing in the middle of the restaurant and videoing the food. Then all the {many} many photos of her staring at her feet to check they are still massive here or at Soho House or wherever else she tries to flex but no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s because they believe it themselves, she thinks her and Cliff are some power couple and she especially is so unashamedly confident she probably draws in mediocre crowd who can aspire to be like her or rather identify with her.

Now this was a long long time ago but does anyone remember when a follower suggested to Rebecca if she’d ever thought about improving her teeth by having them straightened? Something along does lines.
Rebecca was raging saying how rude and the passively aggressive said she’s never thought there was anything wrong with her teeth! I mean what do you call that denial or confidence?!

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying we all have to be perfect but that shocked me. I mean I have a mirror at home and I know exactly what I look and am realistic about it. Not suggesting she should have to do what follower said but I was astounded by her weird confidence!
Cliff 😂😂😂 stop it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.