RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The children look like a pair of ghosts they are so unwell, and there’s our thick Becky beaming at the camera because it’s the anniversary of being a child bride.

This photo has really upset me. I bet the children were quiet during lunch as they are both feverish.

View attachment 1389611
There are no words. Absolutely shameful. Those poor children have no rest.

Reactions: 8
They must be exhausted. A kids party alone is enough to tire very little ones out. Add in their illnesses they have or are recovering from, thinking ahead to Freya’s actual birthday, which will be another tiring day for them both plus the recent beach trips and GOD KNOWS what else we don’t see (early morning walks, hours at the allotment). It’s clear these children do too much with not enough down time and in inadequate/seasonally inappropriate clothing/footwear. They’ve been splashing around in water outside since March due to their lunatic mother’s obsession with being outdoors NO MATTER WHAT & some outright delusion that she lives in Cali or bleeping Byron Bay not chilly Watford. Rebecca needs to think about the children and put their actual needs first. Not Instagram based ideals of children's needs, not Enid Blyton delusions of free range childhoods (even Dick & Jane wore proper shoes). Rebecca needs to realise that sometimes kids need rest. Proper rest. Rest indoors not crafting or baking or being wet outdoors in the death trap play area but rest on a sofa, reading or watching something. Early nights and sleeps in. Sometimes that means delaying or cancelling things you as adults have planned. That means not living your life to Instagram expectations of life.
I completely agree. If we have a day trip on the Sat. Sunday is normally spent at home just playing and with no plans.
I’ve never seen her post and say “we just had a quiet weekend at home” even poor Ben looks like he needs a rest.

Reactions: 14
They must be exhausted. A kids party alone is enough to tire very little ones out. Add in their illnesses they have or are recovering from, thinking ahead to Freya’s actual birthday, which will be another tiring day for them both plus the recent beach trips and GOD KNOWS what else we don’t see (early morning walks, hours at the allotment). It’s clear these children do too much with not enough down time and in inadequate/seasonally inappropriate clothing/footwear. They’ve been splashing around in water outside since March due to their lunatic mother’s obsession with being outdoors NO MATTER WHAT & some outright delusion that she lives in Cali or bleeping Byron Bay not chilly Watford. Rebecca needs to think about the children and put their actual needs first. Not Instagram based ideals of children's needs, not Enid Blyton delusions of free range childhoods (even Dick & Jane wore proper shoes). Rebecca needs to realise that sometimes kids need rest. Proper rest. Rest indoors not crafting or baking or being wet outdoors in the death trap play area but rest on a sofa, reading or watching something. Early nights and sleeps in. Sometimes that means delaying or cancelling things you as adults have planned. That means not living your life to Instagram expectations of life.
Could not have put this better myself. There's nothing wrong with a day or two where you don't leave the house, stay in pj's till gone midday and simply read, play with toys and watch cbeebies.

Also, kids NEED to be bored. Poor Freya has to live to a constant timetable of activities- baking, 'crafting' (I bleeping hate that word) or something else prescribed by Grabby. She needs to go off and play on her own accord, and develop her own imagination. Obviously I don't remember being 3, but I definitely remember as a small child my mum certainly didn't make me do something every minute of every day, I was often left to play with my toys and make up my own games and stories while she kept an eye on me whilst doing other stuff.

Reactions: 16
You’ve all said what I’m thinking but I still had to say something!! I can’t believe her!! To have a big party when you’re children have been poorly, totally wrong! And to not know how many times your baby has had bronchitis, like it’s nothing! We even know how many times he has had it! I would be embarrassed to post that my baby has had it again for the third time! How is she not aware that posting party and anniversary outings whilst also posting poorly sick children just makes her look like a tit parent!! That photo of her beaming all sunny and happy and those poor kids just sitting in the pram white as sheets! I just can not believe it!

When my kids are sick, even just a little, we have pj days watching moving, duvet on the sofa and lots of cuddles! We also have chilled resting days after a big day out or a birthday party! Children are just like little adults, they will experience burnout just like us! And after a big birthday party I’m normally shattered! Kids need chilled days to catch up with themselves!

I literally could go on and on!

Oh and Ben literally looks like her grandad! He is so old!!!!!!!! How old is he??

You’ve all said what I’m thinking but I still had to say something!! I can’t believe her!! To have a big party when you’re children have been poorly, totally wrong! And to not know how many times your baby has had bronchitis, like it’s nothing! We even know how many times he has had it! I would be embarrassed to post that my baby has had it again for the third time! How is she not aware that posting party and anniversary outings whilst also posting poorly sick children just makes her look like a tit parent!! That photo of her beaming all sunny and happy and those poor kids just sitting in the pram white as sheets! I just can not believe it!

When my kids are sick, even just a little, we have pj days watching moving, duvet on the sofa and lots of cuddles! We also have chilled resting days after a big day out or a birthday party! Children are just like little adults, they will experience burnout just like us! And after a big birthday party I’m normally shattered! Kids need chilled days to catch up with themselves!

I literally could go on and on!

Oh and Ben literally looks like her grandad! He is so old!!!!!!!! How old is he??
Is he 40 this year??

Reactions: 3
The photo of the kids In the buggy is awful. They do look like little grey ghosts.

She is a bleeping disgrace

Everything about this makes me so sad for those children. It’s proven that’s it’s good for children to be bored, it sparks their imagination, encourages creativity. If they have been ill ffs stay home and relax and chill out for once. She’s a complete crazy woman that puts her needs every single time before them.

Reactions: 11
So, so odd. If I had gone to that birthday party without knowing the kids had been ill I’d be fuming looking at these stories. Everything could have been postponed by a week or two, even the cake given that they’d been ill for days.
Come what may, there's no way grabby would've postponed that party. She would've planned this a year in advance... not factoring in the possibility that the kids would maybe under the weather/ill. I also doubt that Freya asked for a craft/mermaid party, kids at that age wouldn't give a flying tit as they don't properly understand about the meaning of birthdays etc. We only dipped our toes into the world of "parties" when my kids hit primary school and oh my god, what an bloody eye opener that was even back then {it wasn't that long ago too}. And this was pre the era of influencers. The expectations must be bloody massive these days especially as there's a lot of {wannabe} influencers/one-upmanship. Grabby doesn't realise by setting the bar high now, that she's really fucked herself over doing an OTT mermaid party for a 3yr old 😆🤣 Wonder what she's got in-store for Raffys 1st in the next few days.

OMG at that wedding anniversary post, "celebrating us" 🙄🤢🤮 and "planned a kid free date which was gatecrashed/hijacked at the last minute by the kids" {aka mama & papa kedgefunds inconveniently fell ill and couldn't look after the kiddos}.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
92567650-8914-48DC-98D7-75C18B6998DB.jpeg
The most dull wedding anniversary cards for the most dull looking couple ever. Did she seriously take them to lunch with her?! What do they look like with her carting around her Instagram props everywhere. Jesus wept.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1390544The most dull wedding anniversary cards for the most dull looking couple ever. Did she seriously take them to lunch with her?! What do they look like with her carting around her Instagram props everywhere. Jesus wept.
Guaranteed… she ordered both these cards. It’s probably the first time Benpecked has seen them.
Those poor children. Raffy especially often looks ill and fed up.
bronchiolitis is no joke either. She’s so confident that he’ll “bounce back”. Shocking parenting.

Reactions: 11
So many thoughts on recent events at grubby towers...as per what everyone else is saying, cannot believe how old (and unwell) Ben looks, it's actually quite disgusting. cannot believe she went ahead with party (and presumably did all the planning and prep whilst kids were sick, knowing full well she should cancel) and then taking them for that ridiculous lunch while they're still so exhausted and sick. It is mind blowing. Although to give her credit, she's staying true to form. The last Time Waffy was very unwell she hosted a party, days after, no?? And the black and white photo of waffy - the only time she uses black and white photos are for added dramatic effect (remember the weird one of her crying breastfeeding??) Its allll for attention, allllll for the gram, allll because she is a complete lunatic who cannot change her plans or put her kids first. In 4 years of having kids, I've had to cancel so many things I've wanted to do because I've had sick kids...she just ploughs on. What a fool.

• Heart
Come what may, there's no way grabby would've postponed that party. She would've planned this a year in advance... not factoring in the possibility that the kids would maybe under the weather/ill. I also doubt that Freya asked for a craft/mermaid party, kids at that age wouldn't give a flying tit as they don't properly understand about the meaning of birthdays etc. We only dipped our toes into the world of "parties" when my kids hit primary school and oh my god, what an bloody eye opener that was even back then {it wasn't that long ago too}. And this was pre the era of influencers. The expectations must be bloody massive these days especially as there's a lot of {wannabe} influencers/one-upmanship. Grabby doesn't realise by setting the bar high now, that she's really fucked herself over doing an OTT mermaid party for a 3yr old 😆🤣 Wonder what she's got in-store for Raffys 1st in the next few days.

OMG at that wedding anniversary post, "celebrating us" 🙄🤢🤮 and "planned a kid free date which was gatecrashed/hijacked at the last minute by the kids" {aka mama & papa kedgefunds inconveniently fell ill and couldn't look after the kiddos}.
Oh dreamy contagious respiratory infections for the grandKedgers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Muma and Papa Kedgefund have just returned from a holiday with friends in Majorca so I think it’s more likely someone from Ben’s side who cried off babysitting, I suspect that’s why she’s mentioned it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Black and white post of ill child no sleep for 4 nights kids are so unwell, followed by dreamy birthday insta content, then another black and white photo of baby crying so ill, sandwiched in with another dreamy celebrations for anniversary. Mind blowing! Poor Raffy with bronchiolitis will be stuck in front of a balloon arch in a couple of days. Most parents would cancel and concentrate on getting their little one better. It's not like he'll even remember it? Epitome of selfish! Just for her and the gram

• Sad
I still can’t get over it. The photos of those poor grey children…
When my eldest was 4 weeks old, we went to a birthday party - didn’t know until we arrived that the 2 year old who’s party it was has ‘a bit of a cough and cold but we didn’t want to cancel.’ Well, a week later we were in hospital for 2 days with my then 5 week old on oxygen with bronchiolitis. It really isn’t a joke. If it ever happened again, I’d turn around and walk straight back out now knowing how serious it is. I hope someone at Grabby’s, sorry I mean Freya’s 🙄, party has the guts to do so.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m guessing the reason they wouldn’t cancel anything was purely based on money. They already bought all the dreamy Costco food, they’d already booked the entertainer, they’d already ordered the cake. Then you can absolutely guarantee they didn’t pay for that anniversary lunch. That would’ve been a gift from Mama and Papa Kedge, maybe a leftover Christmas voucher that needed redeeming. No way in hell would they have paid for it. We all know how tight Grabby is, and dusty old Benpecked certainly isn’t earning ten times anymore, lady.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.