RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ almighty Freya looks a mess in those stories, her hair looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards (or dragged through a field next to the M25 to get in 10k steps I suppose is more likely).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Freya’s collar is tucked in grabs. You’re welcome. The less said about the poor kids hair the better

Reactions: 6
Came on here to comment about buying the party decorations and party bags in America…. ABSOLUTELY BATSHIT 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good job Freya didn’t change her mind about loving mermaids in the last 6 months then since they were in dreamy Cali 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There are TONNES of very similar party decorations out there. Considering the amount of time Madame Mucky spends on the internet I'm supposed she hasn't found any. Especially so she could aff link them to oblivion and earn a tuppence for her trouble.
But no, Sherpa Benzing has to schlep a big bag of tat through numerous airports instead. Very likely just so she can mention it twice on stories and 45 times at the party how the choking hazard gifts came from the US because they are 10 x more likely to choke you than British tat lady.

Reactions: 10
Having a little chuckle at some excited to...wear her badge’ followed by (wearing said 3 badge) ‘last day as a 2 year old’. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Freya took biscuits to preschool this morning, I hope they’re not homemade! All the dreamy germs… 🦠

Her party bags have incurred 10 (thousand) more air miles than yours, lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Freya took biscuits to preschool this morning, I hope they’re not homemade! All the dreamy germs… 🦠

Her party bags have incurred 10 (thousand) more air miles than yours, lady!
Why does she keep calling it preschool!!!! Its nursery. They don't go to preschool until they are 4. The hints in the title.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.