RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what, I'm really pissed off tonight. I've just signed up for an allotment with the same council. It's a SIX YEAR waiting list.

And then seeing her with her two plots and shes using them for a bloody playhouse and a pond which she could easily put in her massive garden. And to grow flowers which she also has in her massive garden.

I thought allotments were meant for growing produce (I guess flowers could be considered that but not a bloody pond and playhouse) I have a tiny concrete excuse for a 'garden' and with the prices of everything soaring I genuinely want to grow food and try and be a bit more self sufficient. Is that not what allotments are for? ARGGHHH

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you know what, I'm really pissed off tonight. I've just signed up for an allotment with the same council. It's a SIX YEAR waiting list.

And then seeing her with her two plots and shes using them for a bloody playhouse and a pond which she could easily put in her massive garden. And to grow flowers which she also has in her massive garden.

I thought allotments were meant for growing produce (I guess flowers could be considered that but not a bloody pond and playhouse) I have a tiny concrete excuse for a 'garden' and with the prices of everything soaring I genuinely want to grow food and try and be a bit more self sufficient. Is that not what allotments are for? ARGGHHH
Could you put in a complaint with the council?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

That’s not on! I’m sure she knows someone on the allotment committee hence the two plots.

Reactions: 6

Think you should contact the council 😡and explain what Grabs and Co are up to.

Reactions: 12
She’ll be insufferable when Freya starts school… allll the juggle of the school run, goodness how does she manage to be such a super mum.
I can just imagine it now, out the house at 6am in the pitch black to get those 10k steps in nice and early with Frah Frah in her scruffy uniform with her hair all over the place on Grabbys shoulders while Waffy eats a spinach sweet potato waffle on the go in the ergo.

You got this mama. You got this.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can just imagine it now, out the house at 6am in the pitch black to get those 10k steps in nice and early with Frah Frah in her scruffy uniform with her hair all over the place on Grabbys shoulders while Waffy eats a spinach sweet potato waffle on the go in the ergo.

You got this mama. You got this.
Yep, she'll make out that her life is so hectic and that she's so amazing to be able to juggle the school run with all the other multiple important things she has to do. You know, like faffing around with flowers and making slop smoothies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think you should contact the council 😡and explain what Grabs and Co are up to.
We‘ve got plenty of photographic evidence !! 😉
Its absolutely outrageous they’ve a) got 2 plots and b) one is being used as a bloody playground.
explain to me why they even need an allotment when their garden is 10 x bigger than any other Watford lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She likely had her name on the allotment list from age 13 when she met benpecked or even before (remember she is an old sole)..part of her dreamy life plan!

Selfish and indulgent to have two. I would raise the issue with a local MP..these things are worth highlighting and completely not what allotments are intended for. She will be charging entry soon to see her amaaaazing set up.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have a pond on my allotment, but it’s literally an old washing up bowl. They’re great for wildlife, but hers looks huge and is such a luxury. I get her wanting to occupy the kids on the plot, but get them a damn butterfly net or get them collecting leaves, stones other such crap kids enjoy. Or even just colouring. Dont set up a flippin playground when there is a 6 year waiting list, as usual Grabby is only thinking about Grabby (oh and her asthetics obviously) she has a massive garden with a Shoddy but fun for the kids setup there. They don’t need two.

Our site, and most for that matter, have rules about x% has to be food crops Vs flowers, ONE structure per plot (ie a shed) I wonder how she bypasses these rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We‘ve got plenty of photographic evidence !! 😉
Its absolutely outrageous they’ve a) got 2 plots and b) one is being used as a bloody playground.
explain to me why they even need an allotment when their garden is 10 x bigger than any other Watford lady.
Totally outrageous! Just selfish.

Reactions: 4
Beach trips not too far away @ 1.45hrs from Kings Langley. Pretty much weekly, F that with a toddler and 3 (9) yo :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Wow
The slide picture makes it so clear how huge those sandals are. The funny thing is that she’ll get lots of wear out of these sandals anyway, even if she saves them until next summer (or the one after next). They’re a neutral style so 1-2 summers per child would not be infeasible off they’re good quality. Why force it?

The slide picture makes it so clear how huge those sandals are. The funny thing is that she’ll get lots of wear out of these sandals anyway, even if she saves them until next summer (or the one after next). They’re a neutral style so 1-2 summers per child would not be infeasible off they’re good quality. Why force it?
She’s gonna get more than two summers out of those flippers 😂

The funny thing is she tries to be aspirational but she isn’t at all, there is nothing aspirational abou being too tight to buy clothing that actually fits your children now and not in a years time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Well fitting shoes are so important for little children.
She's not realising that she might create health problems down the line for Freya. If she can't place her feet properly while walking to compensate for the poor fit of her shoes she might develop knees, back, and postural issues. It's no joke.

She will make the poor girl eat cauliflower ice lollies and collagen smoothies (!!!) to be "healthy" but can't take her to Clarks for a pair of well adjusted shoes. Nutter!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well fitting shoes are so important for little children.
She's not realising that she might create health problems down the line for Freya. If she can't place her feet properly while walking to compensate for the poor fit of her shoes she might develop knees, back, and postural issues. It's no joke.

She will make the poor girl eat cauliflower ice lollies and collagen smoothies (!!!) to be "healthy" but can't take her to Clarks for a pair of well adjusted shoes. Nutter!
I’m an eighties child and my childhood was never styled and I look back at photos, fashion and hair and lots of neon plastic it is not very aesthetically pleasing.

However I always remember my mum taking me shoes shopping and would be properly measured, always wore well fitted shoes / sandals / trainers and if my mum would spend a good money on my footwear. As a true European that was all very important ( all the orthopaedic, think Scholl 😜) She’d say it’s my health. I used to think it was quite funny but now I understand it.

People like her are just so superficial when it comes to life. As long as you avoid all the gluten and get some wooden toys you are doing fine.

Reactions: 17
I’m an eighties child and my childhood was never styled and I look back at photos, fashion and hair and lots of neon plastic it is not very aesthetically pleasing.

However I always remember my mum taking me shoes shopping and would be properly measured, always wore well fitted shoes / sandals / trainers and if my mum would spend a good money on my footwear. As a true European that was all very important ( all the orthopaedic, think Scholl 😜) She’d say it’s my health. I used to think it was quite funny but now I understand it.

People like her are just so superficial when it comes to life. As long as you avoid all the gluten and get some wooden toys you are doing fine.
I’m an 80’s child too. It was Clarks all the way.
I used to sleep with my new shoes. What a time to be alive hey? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.