RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Properly fitted children’s shoes are the reason I don’t drive a sports car - but none of my children will ever need to see a podiatrist for problems stemming from childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Grabby is clearly flat footed and has to wear orthopaedic shoes ... why force the same fate on your daughter.
Could someone please ask her why her daughter has shoes that don't fit.

Out of everything she's ever done (and the list is long) this has made me almost the most angry.

Reactions: 14
The fact that she buys the shoes way way too big and then is happy to plaster it all over instagram is truly worrying.

Reactions: 12
The fact that she buys the shoes way way too big and then is happy to plaster it all over instagram is truly worrying.
I wonder why her mum doesn’t say something? Surely someone in that family can afford to buy F shoes that fit it or is it all smoke and mirrors and they’re all in a shed load of debt??

Reactions: 8
I’m an eighties child and my childhood was never styled and I look back at photos, fashion and hair and lots of neon plastic it is not very aesthetically pleasing.

However I always remember my mum taking me shoes shopping and would be properly measured, always wore well fitted shoes / sandals / trainers and if my mum would spend a good money on my footwear. As a true European that was all very important ( all the orthopaedic, think Scholl 😜) She’d say it’s my health. I used to think it was quite funny but now I understand it.

People like her are just so superficial when it comes to life. As long as you avoid all the gluten and get some wooden toys you are doing fine.
Hit the nail on the head here. Foot development and shoes are no joke. Not only are those sandals too big but they don’t offer enough support for growing feet and bones, she needs proper fitted sandals with a supportive strap and sole. Guess they just don’t suit the asfetik though. Liewood designs don’t send a measuring chart…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Chopsy has to claw her toes to hold the sandals on. It's the only way to keep them secure.
She will end up with shortened tendons in her toes and foot as a result especially if she's wearing them every day.
No wonder the child kicks them off at every opportunity and goes barefooted.

She could buy her Clarks doodles like most little girls her age has. They are around £20 a pair. I used to buy my kids a couple of different patterns each summer so they weren't wearing the same ones every day and they were light and comfortable to wear

Attachments

Reactions: 7
To be fair a £3 pump from Primark would do a better job than these boats. Poor little girl.

Reactions: 13
Chopsy has to claw her toes to hold the sandals on. It's the only way to keep them secure.
She will end up with shortened tendons in her toes and foot as a result especially if she's wearing them every day.
No wonder the child kicks them off at every opportunity and goes barefooted.

She could buy her Clarks doodles like most little girls her age has. They are around £20 a pair. I used to buy my kids a couple of different patterns each summer so they weren't wearing the same ones every day and they were light and comfortable to wear
How dare you!!! They are far to colourful. Poor Freya would need sunglasses if she wore colours that bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hit the nail on the head here. Foot development and shoes are no joke. Not only are those sandals too big but they don’t offer enough support for growing feet and bones, she needs proper fitted sandals with a supportive strap and sole. Guess they just don’t suit the asfetik though. Liewood designs don’t send a measuring chart…
My eldest had the same sandals as Bentos one summer (but the right size) - I never bought them again as they said they hurt and rubbed their feet. Future summers I went to Clarks and had no issues!

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks it sends out a carefree middle class wealthy kiddos vibe, but actually it makes it seem like they are struggling for money. Everything they do now seems on the cheap and desperate.

Reactions: 14
So today, marks the eve of their 8th wedding anniversary {which I'm sure she'll squeeze in a mention of} and Freya's mermaid themed 3rd birthday party.

Reactions: 2
I have just read back on some of her old blog posts. They got engaged on 7 September 2012, so she would have been 19 and just about to start the second year of her degree. But she states she’d already booked the venue, photographer and florist before the engagement and been to try on wedding dresses! That is truly warped! It is not normal behaviour and as has already been observed, her parents clearly facilitate the madness.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So today, marks the eve of their 8th wedding anniversary {which I'm sure she'll squeeze in a mention of} and Freya's mermaid themed 3rd birthday party.
Surely her followers must think ‘eh? 8 years?!’ And do the maths? Or are they too naive?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.