RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slop, slop and more slop.

I'm all for healthy eating but why does she use the most bizarre mix of ingredients for everything? And so many ingredients too, poor kids probably don't know what a banana tastes like by itself as it's always mixed with tit loads of other stuff.
More shart coloured stuff coming up ! 🤣

Reactions: 4
….and her brother too, ffs. They clearly don’t have breakdown cover. I had a puncture the other week and when I telephoned my breakdown service they asked if there were young children travelling with me. If there had been, I would have been made a priority. Still only waited about 45 mins (in London) for help to arrive. She’s so pathetic. I don’t understand why 3 males had to come to her aid? Surely only one would drive down and she’d drive their car back with the children?
Who has a family where all 3 males are just *available* to race to her beck and call?!?!? Clearly none of them have work to do. If that was me, kids or not, my family couldn’t just drop everything, I’d be waiting for recovery.

Reactions: 15
Why does she actually *need* 90 secomd reels?

All she posts these days are endless pictures of the kiddos; Freya with poorly done hair akimbo in those absolute bastard sunglasses and WafWaf with crusted bogies and shizz all over his face.
It is RELENTLESS

There is no need for the reels or at least just pop them on the family account and stop wanging on about it here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So... the free-range kiddos not only have a strawberry filled bleeping playhouse on the allotment {just how many plots do they have, last count was 2} but super dada Ben Peeado has also installed a bleeping pond too 😱 Is it just me or do you think it's rather taking the piss!?! And surely it would be a health & safety issue too?

What next... a mini replica of manky mansions complete with a peeling painted front door, display of aluminium containers, wisteria and a mini rotting caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never done a reel in my life, I’m using a very old phone and hardly ever update my apps but I have the 90sec reel option 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But boring us over a longer period? Probably not the way to attract new people either.
Oh I agree and I have no interest in watching reels of her 'kiddos' (or anyone's kids), but Instagram bumps up content that competes with their competitors. So when tiktok got big, you had to post reels to get engagement. Now you can do longer videos on tiktok, Insta is pushing 90s reels

Reactions: 5
So this is Grabsy still desperate for engagement and by extension ads and freebies then?

I mean it's odd and very cringe trying to get people to use the slider thing (no idea what it's called) on a picture of Waffers? Basically a 'Rate my child' moment.

Reactions: 10
Bentos hasn’t even turned 3 yet and she’s talking about when she’s 4. She cannot live in the moment can she?!

Reactions: 11
3 is the end of the ‘little years’?! Jesus wept Grabby. Let her be a child for as long as she wants to be and not to your bleeping timetable

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Insta are probably like.. we don’t want this embarrassment on our platform so no 90 second reels for her!

Also every single other UK influenza account I follow has posted about Dame Deborah James (bowel babe). Even just a share of her pic and a heart in their stories. Everyone, except grabby, who instead posted some weird video of some flowers and a pair of scissors and is fretting about reels

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who has a family where all 3 males are just *available* to race to her beck and call?!?!? Clearly none of them have work to do. If that was me, kids or not, my family couldn’t just drop everything, I’d be waiting for recovery.
Exactly! They're all a waste of space.

So... the free-range kiddos not only have a strawberry filled bleeping playhouse on the allotment {just how many plots do they have, last count was 2} but super dada Ben Peeado has also installed a bleeping pond too 😱 Is it just me or do you think it's rather taking the piss!?! And surely it would be a health & safety issue too?

What next... a mini replica of manky mansions complete with a peeling painted front door, display of aluminium containers, wisteria and a mini rotting caravan.
Or a mini Outdoor fire pit replica to make alllllllllllll the BEST EVER Smores ! Our Smores are 10x better than yours 🤣

Oh I agree and I have no interest in watching reels of her 'kiddos' (or anyone's kids), but Instagram bumps up content that competes with their competitors. So when tiktok got big, you had to post reels to get engagement. Now you can do longer videos on tiktok, Insta is pushing 90s reels
I honestly don't get why people think their kids are of interest to other people. I couldn't give a s*** if darling Persephone pooped her first solid poo, or Tamsin was in A&E alllll night as she fell off her horse in the village Gymkhana! Or Tarquin didn't make it to Oxford to read early Indigenous tribes of the Kalahari dessert ! 🤣

Insta are probably like.. we don’t want this embarrassment on our platform so no 90 second reels for her!

Also every single other UK influenza account I follow has posted about Dame Deborah James (bowel babe). Even just a share of her pic and a heart in their stories. Everyone, except grabby, who instead posted some weird video of some flowers and a pair of scissors and is fretting about reels
I know........she should be ashamed. It just shows how self centered and selfish she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
3 is the end of the ‘little years’?! Jesus wept Grabby. Let her be a child for as long as she wants to be and not to your bleeping timetable
By her timeline it is the end of the little years.
She is preparing her for marriage by age 13 to follow in her own footsteps.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Arggghhh I hate the twee bland soundtracks she uses for her equally bland reels. I wish she'd get a personality!!!

Reactions: 8
These birthday photos are going to last for weeks, that will take us up to the next holiday which will take us to Autumn which will take us to Xmas.
Fck sake..she makes my life flash before my eyes.

Way tooooooo many pics of her children, totally unnecessary and wrong on so many levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So weird (in a red flag kind of way) how she divides up life by seasons / events / and now by age. Kids are still little aged 4 or 5. She isn’t even 4 yet but Grabby is already bleating on about her starting school in 14 months time. I suppose she has nothing else to do or think about.

She would think 3 is the end of the little years....she was practically married off to the pedalo at 13!!!

I really feel sorry for poor little Freya, she doesn't stand a chance does she.

She’ll be insufferable when Freya starts school… allll the juggle of the school run, goodness how does she manage to be such a super mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.