RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god that story of Waffy laughing- he is so filthy! That isn't just a case of maybe a more thorough wipe was needed after breakfast (dried weetabix is a bastard to remove from faces!) but he is dirty literally everywhere. I bet she doesn't bathe her kids more than once a week.

Reactions: 5
But the poor lamb had a 'tire blowout' (her words, think you mean a puncture Grabs and tyre!!) so Ben and her father-in-law had to come and rescue her!!! That must have been SOOOOO traumatic, she'll never venture out alone EVVEERRRR again!! :ROFLMAO:
….and her brother too, ffs. They clearly don’t have breakdown cover. I had a puncture the other week and when I telephoned my breakdown service they asked if there were young children travelling with me. If there had been, I would have been made a priority. Still only waited about 45 mins (in London) for help to arrive. She’s so pathetic. I don’t understand why 3 males had to come to her aid? Surely only one would drive down and she’d drive their car back with the children?

Reactions: 7
Oh god that story of Waffy laughing- he is so filthy! That isn't just a case of maybe a more thorough wipe was needed after breakfast (dried weetabix is a bastard to remove from faces!) but he is dirty literally everywhere. I bet she doesn't bathe her kids more than once a week.
He was free range playing in the allotment so of course he’s dirty but why oh why not wipe his legs before putting them on the white buggy liner? And I thought she bought a second duck so she could wash it?

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the earthquake grade flipper stamping that must have occured after she "bravely" managed to get all the way to Costco.
When my kids were little (all 3 of them as I had 3 under 5 Grabs) I'd pack 'em up in the car and drive down to Bournemouth or Hayling Island for the day. You know who I was surrounded by on the beach? Other mums on their own too. What a brave, heroic bunch of mothers we must have been. Surely President Zelensky will be asking for our assistance soon.

I'm not making light of the mums who genuinely have awful things going on or who suffer from mental health issues about leaving the house or any of those real issues some parents face. But her "bravery" is always so cringe. Braving COVID to go to Australia. Being proud of going to Costco etc.

If she wasn't such an over indulged woman-child she might have a clue how ridiculous she comes across.

*Although maybe she meant proud in a different way in which case I'll partially wind my neck in, but not fully because the above still applies 96.45% of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
….and her brother too, ffs. They clearly don’t have breakdown cover. I had a puncture the other week and when I telephoned my breakdown service they asked if there were young children travelling with me. If there had been, I would have been made a priority. Still only waited about 45 mins (in London) for help to arrive. She’s so pathetic. I don’t understand why 3 males had to come to her aid? Surely only one would drive down and she’d drive their car back with the children?
Exactly, who doesn't have breakdown cover and especially if you have children! I forgot her brother came too, to rescue her :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

I love a protein pancake as I’m gluten free. I can’t imagine adding sweet potato to the mix 🤢

• Sick
Slop, slop and more slop.

I'm all for healthy eating but why does she use the most bizarre mix of ingredients for everything? And so many ingredients too, poor kids probably don't know what a banana tastes like by itself as it's always mixed with tit loads of other stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The lollies....FML!

Tell us you have an eating disorder without telling us you have an eating disorder

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Slop, slop and more slop.

I'm all for healthy eating but why does she use the most bizarre mix of ingredients for everything? And so many ingredients too, poor kids probably don't know what a banana tastes like by itself as it's always mixed with tit loads of other stuff.
Both those children must have constantly red raw bottoms from their diet being all slop.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ. Can she not at least TRY to do Freya’s hair nicely?! Just once? Even if she doesn’t want it up BRUSH IT!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So she desperately needed 90 second reels so we could have an extra 30 seconds to look at her flowers? I think we’ll cope 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.