RVK Loves #23 Not much sterling at the Sterlings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E325EAD5-261F-4FCB-B58A-A84C65FB6DFC.png
Grabs, Hereā€™s an example of what an adult wrote on their Instagram account today. Reading something like this was heartwarming and felt like it was genuine. What you posted just made a lot of us sad and / or angry, for various reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly - I wasnā€™t even unkind and seeing that makes me feel pretty crappy now. Must have hit a nerve I think!
Dont feel bad. This is 100% her intention in sharing it which is manipulative. If she has nothing to hide why throw toys out of the pram. Plus we 1000% know she is going to her mums for christmas so you have no reason to doubt yourself.

I've had to unfollow her. She "doesn't want to see happy families"!!! Like seriously, wtaf??? Such a spoilt, horrible thing to say. Instead of thinking at least not everyone is in Tier 4 and some people might still be able to have some sort of Christmas this year. I'm so shocked and disgusted at her. She is a selfish piece of work, she never even acknowledged the restrictions until they affected her!!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. I started following her because initially loved her interiors but I'm absolutely done
But shes lying. Dont be fooled. She doesnt want people to see HER happy little family. She lives so close to her mum, she always moves in for 10 days over christmas anyway. This year will be no different whatsoever!

Reactions: 9
Also - why a friend? If her mum has ordered food in - why is her mum not just dropping it off on her doorstep? Obviously she doesnā€™t need to go in her garden for a photo shoot like when Grabby dropped food to her doorstep in the first lockdown.

Reactions: 11
I've been at work today and didn't have a chance to go on here til I got home but.... wowsers!!! I knew the spoilt little hole would go full verruca but she's even exceeded that :eek: What an utter selfish twunt.

Reactions: 15
Pressure to post?!! Get off Instagram then, stop grabbing all the freebies. Live your life without this pressure. She doesn't know she's born, pressure! Try working in a hospital, try doing any proper job. Then you might feel pressure. Silly, selfish, stupid little girl šŸ˜”

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I smell utter šŸ’© She was out gallivanting at Nandos in the week. Why is a supermarket trip beyond her or Benpecked?
This is someone who places a food shop when sheā€™s on holiday so I highly doubt sheā€™s taken a chance and not ordered a Christmas food shop! And even if she is next to the M25 and not the country village she likes to portray, Iā€™m sure there is a farm shop nearby! Failing that mumma would come to the rescue surely?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.