RVK Loves #23 Not much sterling at the Sterlings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she block me without me knowing? I seem to not be able to see content you guys have seen but can still see her profile?
I did send a message saying I felt her comment about not wanting to see happy families at Christmas was selfish and hypocritical.... oops
I’m blocked and she doesn’t even come up if I search for her

Reactions: 2
Surely she can just live off the glut of courgettes from the summer?

She’s such a child when called out, she doesn’t address the crux of the issue and then waffles on about something irrelevant as a distraction.

Reactions: 10
She won’t want Christmas to last until spring now will she 🤣🤣 what an absolute bellend and a nasty selfish twit as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"I dont want to see happy families whether they be in bubbles or in a different country"
She doesnt even make sense !!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Can she block me without me knowing? I seem to not be able to see content you guys have seen but can still see her profile?
I did send a message saying I felt her comment about not wanting to see happy families at Christmas was selfish and hypocritical.... oops
Yup you'll be blocked, for sure ☹

Reactions: 1
Well after last nights news I for one can’t wait to see how she copes when rationing is inevitably introduced.

Reactions: 2
It always blows my mind that she says she's signing off, but clearly still has her phone attached to her hand at all times because she's deleting all the comments she doesn't like pretty quickly.

So sad.

I'm also raging at the comment about not wanting to see happy families. I think that really shows her true colours. She was more than happy to ram all of her holidays in everyone's face when everyone else was struggling. But now it actually affects her (still know damn well she won't follow the rules though) she doesn't want to see anyone else happy. What an absolute witch.

Side note; she never usually 'signs off' until Christmas eve or the day before at the earliest. Amazing how this year she's signed off within hours of the announcement. I gaurentee the only photos we'll see this year are completely staged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The thing that many influencers fail to realise is that when you make the leap from social media user to social media business with a monetised account, you lose some of your previous autonomy over your life. Your life is now a business and you have to behave with the corporate social responsibility in mind. Gone are your opportunities to bend rules.
If she was an influencer of any real skill she’d have been able to spin out some really interesting ‘stay at home our first Christmas together not at my mum’s’ content. And as for ‘soak it all up’ there’s not much to soak up this year is there? How can you be soaking it up 4 days before normal on the worst year ever?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah! Have you not seen the news. France have banned all manned freight from coming in and out of France. So food delivery’s will be impacted
I personally think we have a hard year ahead of us too. Particularly if they don’t agree a deal and we just exit the EU. We will be left out in the cold.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I definitely think it should be more. How people don’t see through her is beyond me!

And the be kind bullshit.... there was only one of us who was nasty and spiteful and it wasn’t me!
Correct. She will never take responsibility for anything she does or says. She never has. I think its good to remember shes lacking something.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.