Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starshining

VIP Member
9028351E-E6F0-403A-8C22-98250BF01903.jpeg

Do you remember this photo Rebecca?
THIS
This is why people are pissed off. Had to show off; had to be the one that got the holiday that none of the rest of us did as we stayed at home to keep our families safe
THIS
Constant rule breaking and smug posts of weekends away, rubbing it in people’s faces; no wondering if it will affect the viewer’s mental health
THIS
This miserable Christmas Rebecca, this is what Karma tastes like

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

MeliBelly

Honestly - I wasn’t even unkind and seeing that makes me feel pretty crappy now. Must have hit a nerve I think!
Just remember this is the person who took two holidays to Italy six weeks apart, the second being as new restrictions came into place in September. Then had the audacity to claim she was sharing wanderlust when so many haven't been able to go away at all this year!

She’s just returned from her pretentious night away in a glorified shed, spent several nights away throughout the year and at the height of her ignorance, went to her Mumma’s garden at the start of lockdown for a stupid Easter photo op.

But don’t you dare throw your Christmas family gathering pictures in her face. It’s just not fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I will never understand the logic of “one last trip/meal out before tier 3” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ You’re going into tier 3 because the area you live has rising cases and seen as a risk. So why on earth would you want to take your child for a meal out. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯 It’s idiots like this that’ll put us into another lockdown come January. It’s like an alcoholic being booked in for a liver transplant or something, and the day before being like “ooooh, lets go for one last piss up before my transplant!!” 🙄😂🙈 You just wouldn’t would you?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Justine

Chatty Member
Ok so she pissed me off so much with this one that I actually scrolled back through her 2020 and these are her trips, big and small, from most to least recent:
-Dec: Soho Farmhouse
-1 November: weekend at Soho High Rd House
-end Sept: week in Venice
-beginning Sept: few days in Suffolk
-mid August: weekend in Brighton
-end July/beginning August: Lake Garda with the whole fam
-July: day trip to Wittering beach West Sussex
-early July: weekend at High Rd Soho House London
-24 June: day trip to Whitstable beach Kent
-10 June: Southwold beach/ Suffolk
-20 May: trip to unnamed beach
-end January/beginning February: 3 weeks in Australia

That is our poor, poor stuck in a horrible lockdown year Grabby, in a year where for 10 out of 12 moths the government has specified that NON ESSENTIAL TRAVEL should be avoided!!!
There.
TWAT (and I'm being polite)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Doesn’t want to see happy families yet she was more than happy to post her many holidays, photoshoots from Mumma’s garden, meals out, having friends over, aaalllll the #gifted items when people all over the country weren’t lucky enough to be able to do or have any of those things. She is truly the most despicable, spoilt brat on Instagram.

Grabby, if you’re reading (which you are) please rethink your social media strategy because everything you post makes you like the biggest spoiled brat in the world. You’re selfish, have no regards for anyone else bar yourself and as today’s messages with one of our own show you are nasty and manipulative. I really hope you don’t bring your lovely, innocent daughter up to be like you as you are a disgrace. And to pull the mental health card out is the lowest of the low. Anxiety and depression aren’t just feeling low bevause things aren’t going the way you want - they are serious, life changing conditions for so many people and you have no idea.

Groundhog Day Christmas is cancelled so she can’t handle it. She’s such a control freak it’ll be killing her
It’s not cancelled though as she’s proven by her posts today that’s she’s decamped to Mummas. The lady doth protest too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Clare

VIP Member
Hobnail boots, granny GOLD pleated skirt, sunglasses halfway up north, what the fuck do you look like? Have a word with your fucking self woman. You’re pathetic Rebecca. Now do us all a favour and fuck off. This woman is SUCH a lying little cunt!
her sunglasses are so far up her face they’re in Tier 3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Jobagels

Need a new thread before this one really kicks off 😂

RVK Loves #Now in tier 4 but the rules don't apply, decamping to Muma's, with 'that guy'

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Katiearchiedan

God I thought I couldn't be any more angry after her "switching off" post but that reply is just unbelievable.

Well done for calling her out and giving her the opportunity to make her look like a nasty piece of work.

She can't even acknowledge what a relatively happy and lovely year she's had or think about the fact that all her posts have done all year is make people feel worse as she swanned off on holidays with her family and without, went on a date night for dinner in a plastic bubble, overnight stays here there and everywhere.

Didn't worry about upsetting the people of Manchester who couldn't even meet with another family outside for much of the summer and autumn.

Now the shoe is on the other foot it is a different story and YET AGAIN she pulls the mental health card

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Jobagels

It always blows my mind that she says she's signing off, but clearly still has her phone attached to her hand at all times because she's deleting all the comments she doesn't like pretty quickly.

So sad.

I'm also raging at the comment about not wanting to see happy families. I think that really shows her true colours. She was more than happy to ram all of her holidays in everyone's face when everyone else was struggling. But now it actually affects her (still know damn well she won't follow the rules though) she doesn't want to see anyone else happy. What an absolute bitch.

Side note; she never usually 'signs off' until Christmas eve or the day before at the earliest. Amazing how this year she's signed off within hours of the announcement. I gaurentee the only photos we'll see this year are completely staged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Wheretonext

VIP Member
A mother. Someone that is responsible for another tiny human, doesn’t want to see other families happy! I'm lost for words.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does she mean a few weeks ago when we were going into another lockdown? Or a few weeks ago when we were in lockdown? She must mean a few weeks ago when we were coming out of lockdown to go into stricter tier systems than before the lockdown. Wait...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jobagels

So fucking predictable. She's 'signing off' now for Christmas. Exactly as we all said.

#seeyounextyear. She makes my blood boil.

So she's gone to her mum's for their big Christmas extravaganza and now can't post anything because we'll know. Whilst the rest of us follow the fucking rules and have to compromise our Christmas for the safety of others.

I knew she would do this, but I can't help but still be a bit shocked. She's absolutely unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

#kindlygifted

“Emergency food shopping list”, which took hours? Go to fucking Tesco you absolute bell end. And don’t fucking say you’re “staying home” as you have no clue what that means. If you can go to fucking Nando’s you can go to Tesco’s for Christmas. Gives “first world problems” a new meaning. Christ on a bike her conduct today. Let’s hope she drops 20k overnight!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

MeliBelly

Well in light of that completely predictable post this morning a new thread suggestion is needed:

Into tier four and stomping her feet, no ones allowed to be happy at Christmas expect for me, me, me!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Surprised she’s not packing up that shit tip of a car now to get to Mumma’s. I’m in Tier 4 too and just the thought that she is as well is the silver lining I need. I know she will break the rules because that’s the kind of self centred little madam she is but knowing that she won’t be able to show off in her usual patronising and and passive aggressive easy is giving me all the festive joy.

It’s so tricky though isn’t it Grabby, for various reasons!

Edited to add: I’m not a cold hearted cow, just a key worker who is fed up with people like her and the companies who gift to people like her who haven’t done an honest days work in their lives.

• Heart