RVK Loves #23 Not much sterling at the Sterlings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grabecca Christmas bingo reposted below for your entertainment šŸ˜‚ right now itā€™s the best ever, game changing bingo ever? {!!}

itā€™s actually both hilarious and worrying just how predictable she is šŸ˜•

RVK Christmas Bingo
-recreation of freyas pregnancy announcement
-trip to get the tree with Grabby and Bentos twinning in camel and tartanāœ…
ā€¢ candy canes in front of tree
ā€¢ flatlay of tree decorations and white company paper stars āœ…
ā€¢ living room decorated to within an inch of its lifeāœ…
ā€¢ Nigellas Coca-Cola ham
ā€¢Christmas jumper with pleated midi skirt mirror shot
ā€¢ de-camping to Mummas
ā€¢ Benpecked on ladder doing Mummas treeāœ…
ā€¢ Pup with Rudolph ears
ā€¢ fake staged ā€œtraditionsā€ with Freya mid November (one tick for every photo she recreates) āœ…āœ…
ā€¢ childish ā€œheā€™s beeeeenā€ post on Christmas morning
ā€¢ Switching off for a few days to soak it allllll in
-Followed by a glut of pictures from midnight on the 26th that indicate she did not in fact switch off or soak anything in
-gouging followers with Af links during black Friday week to make a few pennies pre xmas āœ…
ā€¢ aff links for alllll the Boxing Day sales
-phone photos printed out on Polaroid paper in flat lays
-something about the privilege of being a "mumma" at xmas
-some xmas tradition shite that she claims freya is soooooo cuuutttee and soooooo obsessed with that freya clearly doesnt give a duck about because shes 1 and has no idea what the hell is going onāœ…
-selfie with herself, Benpecked and Freya in matching PJs. Bonus points if the mcmuffin clan are also in the same matching PJs
- Dusty old skates and sled āœ… āœ…

- flat lay of wreath materials featuring antique scissors of doom
- ta-dah pic of finished artisanal wreath on shabby front door with tasteful pink ribbon
- pic of metal hoops decorated with foliage hanging on wall āœ…
- side or back pic of Grabs holding a bouquet of eucalyptus and berries wrapped in brown paper
- close up of small tin VW beetle with Xmas tree decoration with some schmaltzy drivel about Xmas traditions
- pic of McMuffin barn front door to herald their festive week
- blink and you miss it mention of early Xmas celebration with Benpeckedā€™s fam

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how long till Grabby regrets the ridiculous present every day advent calendar, if after only day 1 Bentos is wanting more. Tantrums incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whereā€™s the (eBay aff linked) fire guard?

I have a son a couple of months older than Bentos and no way would I not have a fire guard on our wood burner.
1EA00E4A-403C-4BB0-AB2B-2DE77898989D.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She's not posted for a while again and she's bemoaning her tree decorations not being perfect. I was predicting a baby scan photo in front of the tree announcement in 3 post time, maybe the big event will be her next post - if she can cobble together some homemade paper garlands herself šŸ˜†

It's so sad when your life has to be so set up and contrived. Planned down to the exact post and rehashing of traditions. Nothing is just spontaneous and enjoying the moments

Reactions: 7
Fucks sake. Even her socks are too big šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I genuinely donā€™t know how she hasnā€™t slipped and really hurt herself with socks like that. Even just walking round! Ditto re lack of fire guard. Itā€™s a tricky one though I suppose.

• Haha
So Beggy has bought her Dad an alcohol advent calendar. Interesting. (From mamaā€™s IG).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can someone please gift her a nutrition course for Christmas. You donā€™t need to add a load of chia to porridge to ā€˜pretend itā€™s healthyā€™. It already is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Beggy has bought her Dad an alcohol advent calendar. Interesting. (From mamaā€™s IG).
It doesnā€™t say on Mamaā€™s IG that Grabby bought it?

Can someone please gift her a nutrition course for Christmas. You donā€™t need to add a load of chia to porridge to ā€˜pretend itā€™s healthyā€™. It already is!
Food guilt owing to the chocolate chips in it. For me that breakfast was vom inducing looking at it. With its garnish of diarrhoea šŸ¤®

Reactions: 9
It doesnā€™t say on Mamaā€™s IG that Grabby bought it?

Food guilt owing to the chocolate chips in it. For me that breakfast was vom inducing looking at it. With its garnish of diarrhoea šŸ¤®
Definitely pregnant. Thereā€™s no way sheā€™d be eating chocolate and almond butter on breakfast if she wasnā€™t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fucks sake. Even her socks are too big šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Freya climbing on this with these ridiculously oversized socks is giving me fear! And I am by NO means a helicopter parent.

And even putting aside the way those big clothes can diminish Frey's mobility I still fail to understand how someone who lives such a curated for show life is ok with their child looking like this... These clothes make her look unkept.

Reactions: 14
Definitely pregnant. Thereā€™s no way sheā€™d be eating chocolate and almond butter on breakfast if she wasnā€™t.
Hmm I don't know, there was that time in the summer I think when she showed us an indulgent pancake breakfast with 5!!! whole chocolate chips each for her and Ben. And none for Freya.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.